Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fireman photo....DD posted on my TR thanking someone for posting that picture of him (but it didn't have his face). TE asked me to photoshop his face on there and VOILA! I did. I love it!!! And glad you all got a kick out of it.

DisneyMom....maybe it'll be a great fantasy later...:rolleyes1

I have to say I will remember this for the rest of my life--it is burned into my brain!!!!!!!111:rotfl2:

:thumbsup2

Thanks Leger:goodvibes :goodvibes ---I had to log back on because I saw your reply!!!:grouphug:

you're very welcome! :goodvibes awww I feel so special that you logged back on just to reply back. :thumbsup2

so Leger, how's the quilting going? How often do you and your mom get together to quilt?:cloud9:

it's going really well! I had to take a break for a few days because my finger was killing me from pricking it with the needle so many times but I have something to protect it now :thumbsup2 I love all these little quilting gadgets! My mom and I get together every other saturday to quilt when my DH is working. We'll be meeting up again this saturday. Do you get together & quilt with anyone? I'd love to see some pictures of projects you've done!

Does anyone need some cooling off?
eveldad.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that's just great!

I found this little comic thing and I just HAD to post it here. Since everyone seems to like kitties. Although I must say I'm more of a dog person.

But here it is:
chuckecheese.jpg

:rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'm with you, I'm more of a dog person too! (obviously sine i have 4!)

catslove.jpg

hehehe I'm having way too much fun at work!! Ready to go home for the weekend! 54 minutes!

:rotfl: :rotfl: yes, yes you are...get back to work. you need to work hard like I do :rotfl: now THAT'S a joke! :lmao:

where is everyone? are y'all actually WORKING at work? The nerve of some people! :snooty:

:rotfl:

I was on my way home from work. I'm here now waiting on rain to go away!

I have to say I will remember this for the rest of my life--it is burned into my brain!!!!!!!111:rotfl2:

:lmao:

so early?! Well you're going to miss my update....but I guess I'll say goodnight to ya!

I am sorry I am going to read it shortly...I have been tired lately!!!

it is on the inside of my left ankle! :woohoo:

Cool I saw your pic on the TFW thread....& it was easier to tell!!!!

I love it!!!

my fiances whole family are non disney people... :sad2: I dont get it... they have all never been... he says he wants to go just once because "its one of those things you have to do before you die" im like "punk we're going at LEAST once a year!" he doesnt agree... i need to corrupt him... he thinks my obsession is dumb.... :mad:

Time to dump Him!!!

:eek: Do I smell a conversion coming? hehe

Or Convert Him!!!

::yes::

hes a punk tho... it might be hard... :sad1:

Nope I was right the First time...Dump Him!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Doing my best.

I had one interview yesterday.

I did have just one tomorrow at 10 am.

Now, I get a call from temp agency and they have a possible assignemtn for me as well....but I have to interview for it...:confused3

So, I have one at 10am and one at 1:30pm..sucks they couldn't be closer....

Hopefuly will know something by Friday, so you can uncross everything:rotfl2:

I hope it went Well!!!!

Thanks Disneydad. The interviewer said the same thing....There are no right or wrong answers.

On the one with problems wiht a co-worker....I did tell them of a lady that we worked with at one job, who was problematic for everyone involved.

I told them that I was always nice to her no matter what.

But, if I had a real problem with her, I would just go to my boss and have her intervene so as not to creat a conflict....

What do you think of that??

Good Answer...you could have added that you had No conflict with this Lady but you were concerned about Company Image!!!

I signed...now where is the list????:rotfl2:

I was going to be tonight...But it is Not typed up Yet...& I can not talk DisneyMominto taking a Pic of My chicken Scratch!!!!

:lmao:

One of the few charities I truly believe are legitimate and I give to is Make a Wish and Sunshine Foundation which does the same thing. The only other one is the Ronald McDonald House. I am so happy to hear that someone I "know" is actually on the receiving end of something I contributed to. I'm so happy for you to be getting this wonderful trip to Disney. I hope you and your family have the most wonderful time and are treated like royalty. You all deserve so much. God bless you all! :grouphug:

I have another One ...It is the Most bestest Charity in the World...& it takes Disney Bucks!!!!.....100% of the Donations go to the Charity!!!!!...

It is called the DD Foundation for Poor Families...& this foundation sends one Family to Disney Every Year...But Next Year it is sending A Family 2 Times so they Need extra Donations....You can make A ck payable to The DD foundation...& send to POBOX 1640, Palmetto, GA 30268

& I promise all cash & or Disney Dollar Donations will go to the Cause!!!!

I cannot keep up. :faint: I need to drink a Red Bull to even try it.

Me too...But make Mine sugar Free!!!!

red-bull.jpg

Wow....what an early night??

Were you really going to bed??:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Nope I watched TV with the Kids for a Half hour then Went to Bed!!!

so, going to do another shamless plug on here...but on our report....Grab a Flashlight..we posted pics from our 2006 trip if you like to look......some cute ones of DGS!!!! Come on over and have a look!

Go to this Report it is Great...I Love Shameless Plugs!!!!

Sometimes I do okay in those answers but it's hard when they put you on the spot. I hate the one, where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see Myself on Earth...But I am Willing to go anywhere!!!

No you can't go yet, you didn't even visit our thread, Grab Your Flashlight....and see the pics I posted from our 2006 trip!:sad2:

Hey I did too!!!!!....& I saw your Pics...but I had already signed off!!!

I'm sure Disneydad was really going to bed, but the question is, is he really going to sleep? Hmmmm? :confused3

Yes I did!!!...after I watched a show with Karen1!~~~~

Hope that is just like dye or something

98181672_53c1f464d6.jpg

I love it !!!

One cat before I go to bed!!!!
cat-turkey-smackdown.jpg

I Love it!!!

Congrats on 200 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Sharky!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I vote YES and #1 and my second choice is #2!!!;) DD

I see ....so you want a post Card from.....Disney????

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 3OOOth POSTER!!!!

Was it me?? :confused:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

3000 Posts!!!!!​

Do ya'll Realize there has never been a TR that has reached 3000 Posts....

So Congrats Gang!!!!

O.k. DD My signed and notarized statement is in the mail. Now will you PLEASE post those lists??!!!!!!!!!!

It is coming...But unfortunately not tonight!!!!

Just followed you over from my pre-trip...my birthday is April Fools' Day, so I definitely have to read this one!! :thumbsup2 Off to catch up! :)

1st of all
welcome.jpg

& B I hope you enjoy....Please do not be Mad at Me I am really Not Evil!!!!

:welcome: Enjoy the reading - it's a blast! We'll see you in about 4 days after you've "caught up"! :laughing:

Thank You Buzz!!!

Congats on 700 posts..Meant to say that yesterday!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

BTW...I hit 12,000!!!!!!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2:

WOW 12,000 Posts!!!!!​

Thank You.

I gues I just need to get a life...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It is the competiveness streak in me, I guess:rotfl:

Seriously, I found an great bunch of ladies on here in may and we started a thread...Real Longest Thread in Dis History....on community board and we chatted up a storm.....Feel free to come and stop by.

Then, I happened upon another one Officially Official Thread,,,,,More great girls....on Community Board..

Then, I found this report...found yours and Cherbear report....Between those 4, There is always something to chat about, and your post count is going to get huge fast.......like mine did:thumbsup2

I belong to a few other threads..like my own pre-trip report...:rotfl:

:woohoo: you belong to My Thread!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

that sounds awesome!! I'd love to be a part of those threads. I guess I need to go by the community thread more, huh? I also want a tag from a tag fairy!!

what are the links to those other two threads you mentioned? I'll be sure to come by and subscribe!:goodvibes :thumbsup2

They will not allow Men ....so I can not Join :headache:

I am catching up... I vote the post card from Disney !

Around 5 days to go I will request addresses & I will send Cards!!!

what about me?!?! I'm on both threads too!! I've been with the real longest thread since the start too! :p thats where I post ALLLL my pictures! :rotfl: and thats alot! but you would have to read the whole thread to see them.. and that is also ALOT! :lmao:

See I told you they Pick on Me too!!!

oooh ---when did I pass 100???????????:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

24 posts ago!!!!

yeah Honey!!!!!

Does anyone need some cooling off?
eveldad.jpg

Hey I was having a bad Face Day!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I am laughing so hard I can hardly type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disneydad called and I couldn't stop laughing to talk to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

This is Not FUNNYYYYYY!!!!!

Watch It...I can retaliate!!!!!

I thought it was a good pic of Me & My Hose~!~~~~~!!!

Oh my goodness...I laughed so hard I think I ruptured something !

Thanks Disneyolic, I needed a good a laugh today !:thumbsup2

I still do not get the Funny?????

That fireman photo....DD posted on my TR thanking someone for posting that picture of him (but it didn't have his face). TE asked me to photoshop his face on there and VOILA! I did. I love it!!! And glad you all got a kick out of it.

DisneyMom....maybe it'll be a great fantasy later...:rolleyes1

Totally Not true....she found this Picture from My Calender!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

That is great!!!!! Glad I got to see that before I leave! HAHAHAHA!!!

Aw Right what is so Funny?????

hey Michelle! Got all your errands done today? How's the hair?

When do You Leave?????

:rolleyes1

what about me?!?! I'm on both threads too!! I've been with the real longest thread since the start too! :p thats where I post ALLLL my pictures! :rotfl: and thats alot! but you would have to read the whole thread to see them.. and that is also ALOT! :lmao:

Sorry Steph....You know I luv ya:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Yeah, Leger..have not been on the boards all afternoon, so going to check and see if you or anyone newe visited yet:cool1:

Chapter 26: A DisneyMom Update!!!!

Hey Gang...I am Absolutely worn out....so I am letting DisneyMoms Update be My update for the Night!!!!!​

OK-- so I have a mini update for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Item #1... My order came in from Joann.com!!!!!!!!!:wizard: My DISNEY order that is...
and I made pics!!!!!!!!!
Now if I can remember how to add them!!!!!

Luaudisneyscrap024.jpg

OK so...we have a Mickey 12x12 Scrapbook, Mickey and friends stickers, princess stickers, Tink stickers and (of course) Ariel stickers...

Luaudisneyscrap021.jpg

lunchboxes to decorate, a Mickey head swirly punch and an Ariel T-shirt complete with tiny silver hanger (that's for a scrapbook page from last year--we looked all over all of Disney World last year for an Ariel shirt for Leesee and there was not one to be found--she finally settled for an Ariel purse!)

Luaudisneyscrap023.jpg

Some of the stickers will be used on the lunchboxes and some will be saved for scrapbook pages!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Item #2...As you know the kids were at grandparents earlier this week....Now I must digress and tell you that Anna Banana has been begging us to fly somewhere for a couple of years now...so when I pick them up my mother pulls me aside and asks if she could send me and the girls to Orlando by plane because Airtran has specials (ends today) for that time period. So Disneydad and Drew will drive while we fly!!!!! Oh Leesee gets to fly too because she also has never flown before!!!!! :dance3: (Remember Drew got to fly to Orlando before.)

And thus ends my first ever mini-update!!!!!!!!!

:wizard:

I did it!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!!!! I really did it!!!!!!!!!Yeah me!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Up Next
Chapter 27: The OCD Packing List!!!!!

OK-- so I have a mini update for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Item #1... My order came in from Joann.com!!!!!!!!!:wizard: My DISNEY order that is...
and I made pics!!!!!!!!!
Now if I can remember how to add them!!!!!

Luaudisneyscrap024.jpg

OK so...we have a Mickey 12x12 Scrapbook, Mickey and friends stickers, princess stickers, Tink stickers and (of course) Ariel stickers...

Luaudisneyscrap021.jpg

lunchboxes to decorate, a Mickey head swirly punch and an Ariel T-shirt complete with tiny silver hanger (that's for a scrapbook page from last year--we looked all over all of Disney World last year for an Ariel shirt for Leesee and there was not one to be found--she finally settled for an Ariel purse!)

Luaudisneyscrap023.jpg

Some of the stickers will be used on the lunchboxes and some will be saved for scrapbook pages!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Item #2...As you know the kids were at grandparents earlier this week....Now I must digress and tell you that Anna Banana has been begging us to fly somewhere for a couple of years now...so when I pick them up my mother pulls me aside and asks if she could send me and the girls to Orlando by plane because Airtran has specials (ends today) for that time period. So Disneydad and Drew will drive while we fly!!!!! Oh Leesee gets to fly too because she also has never flown before!!!!! :dance3: (Remember Drew got to fly to Orlando before.)

And thus ends my first ever mini-update!!!!!!!!!

:wizard:

You did great Disneymom:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

DD had mentioned somewhere else about you guys flying to Disney and I was so confuzzled as I had not seen that update on here.....and I read everything:thumbsup2

Congrats on your first Update!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:lmao: too funny that you REposted Disneymom's post. See, DisneyMom you did a good job!!! :thumbsup2 It even gets Disneydad's approval!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter