Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!!!! I really did it!!!!!!!!!Yeah me!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

what about me?!?! I'm on both threads too!! I've been with the real longest thread since the start too! :p thats where I post ALLLL my pictures! :rotfl: and thats alot! but you would have to read the whole thread to see them.. and that is also ALOT! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: yeah, theres NO way I'm going to go through all those pages on the officially official thread! no way i tell you! :sad2: :rotfl:

oooh ---when did I pass 100???????????:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes

WTG!!!

OK-- so I have a mini update for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Item #1... My order came in from Joann.com!!!!!!!!!:wizard: My DISNEY order that is...
and I made pics!!!!!!!!!
Now if I can remember how to add them!!!!!

Luaudisneyscrap024.jpg

OK so...we have a Mickey 12x12 Scrapbook, Mickey and friends stickers, princess stickers, Tink stickers and (of course) Ariel stickers...

Luaudisneyscrap021.jpg

lunchboxes to decorate, a Mickey head swirly punch and an Ariel T-shirt complete with tiny silver hanger (that's for a scrapbook page from last year--we looked all over all of Disney World last year for an Ariel shirt for Leesee and there was not one to be found--she finally settled for an Ariel purse!)

Luaudisneyscrap023.jpg

Some of the stickers will be used on the lunchboxes and some will be saved for scrapbook pages!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Item #2...As you know the kids were at grandparents earlier this week....Now I must digress and tell you that Anna Banana has been begging us to fly somewhere for a couple of years now...so when I pick them up my mother pulls me aside and asks if she could send me and the girls to Orlando by plane because Airtran has specials (ends today) for that time period. So Disneydad and Drew will drive while we fly!!!!! Oh Leesee gets to fly too because she also has never flown before!!!!! :dance3: (Remember Drew got to fly to Orlando before.)

And thus ends my first ever mini-update!!!!!!!!!

:wizard:

love the update and the pictures. you did a great job on your mini update! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 your kids are gonna love those boxes!! I can't wait to see the finished products. That's also soooo cool that your mom offered to get ya'll plane tickets to orlando so anna could have her very first plane ride! How cool!! :dance3: :dance3:

:goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes

WTG!!!

love the update and the pictures. you did a great job on your mini update! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 your kids are gonna love those boxes!! I can't wait to see the finished products. That's also soooo cool that your mom offered to get ya'll plane tickets to orlando so anna could have her very first plane ride! How cool!! :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks Leger:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes ---I had to log back on because I saw your reply!!!:grouphug:

so Leger, how's the quilting going? How often do you and your mom get together to quilt?:cloud9:

OK-- so I have a mini update for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Item #1... My order came in from Joann.com!!!!!!!!!:wizard: My DISNEY order that is...
and I made pics!!!!!!!!!

Luaudisneyscrap024.jpg

OK so...we have a Mickey 12x12 Scrapbook, Mickey and friends stickers, princess stickers, Tink stickers and (of course) Ariel stickers...

Luaudisneyscrap021.jpg

lunchboxes to decorate, a Mickey head swirly punch and an Ariel T-shirt complete with tiny silver hanger (that's for a scrapbook page from last year--we looked all over all of Disney World last year for an Ariel shirt for Leesee and there was not one to be found--she finally settled for an Ariel purse!)

Luaudisneyscrap023.jpg

Some of the stickers will be used on the lunchboxes and some will be saved for scrapbook pages!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Item #2...As you know the kids were at grandparents earlier this week....Now I must digress and tell you that Anna Banana has been begging us to fly somewhere for a couple of years now...so when I pick them up my mother pulls me aside and asks if she could send me and the girls to Orlando by plane because Airtran has specials (ends today) for that time period. So Disneydad and Drew will drive while we fly!!!!! Oh Leesee gets to fly too because she also has never flown before!!!!! :dance3: (Remember Drew got to fly to Orlando before.)

:wizard:

Yay DisneyMom :cheer2:

I love the little lunchboxes. That is such a great idea.

Congrats on the flights to Disney...I bet you can't wait !

Oh my goodness...I laughed so hard I think I ruptured something !

Thanks Disneyolic, I needed a good a laugh today !:thumbsup2

Yay DisneyMom :cheer2:

I love the little lunchboxes. That is such a great idea.

Congrats on the flights to Disney...I bet you can't wait !

We are very excited--even more so now--Leesee has added the flight to her countdown calendar on her bedroom door.:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: Anna looks at me a couple times a day and says "we're gonna fly to Disney".

:thumbsup2

The girls are gonna kill me if I don't start decorating luchboxes!!!!!!!!!!!:scared: Gotta run!!!!!!!!!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

That fireman photo....DD posted on my TR thanking someone for posting that picture of him (but it didn't have his face). TE asked me to photoshop his face on there and VOILA! I did. I love it!!! And glad you all got a kick out of it.

DisneyMom....maybe it'll be a great fantasy later...:rolleyes1

Congats on 700 posts..Meant to say that yesterday!!

:cool1:

BTW...I hit 12,000!!!!!!!!!

thanks! wow you are way up there!

Thanks Cheri:goodvibes

yw!

Seriously, I found an great bunch of ladies on here in may and we started a thread...Real Longest Thread in Dis History....on community board and we chatted up a storm.....Feel free to come and stop by.

Then, I happened upon another one Officially Official Thread,,,,,More great girls....on Community Board..

Then, I found this report...found yours and Cherbear report....Between those 4, There is always something to chat about, and your post count is going to get huge fast.......like mine did:thumbsup2

I belong to a few other threads..like my own pre-trip report...:rotfl:

so I'm confused...which one is your trip report? Or is your trip report a different link? I've been trying to find it! Why don't you have it in your siggie?

There's NO way I'm going to catch up on the officially official thread, or whatever the official name is hehe
So just update me up until the current :rotfl:

OK-- so I have a mini update for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

and I made pics!!!!!!!!!

Luaudisneyscrap024.jpg

Luaudisneyscrap021.jpg

Luaudisneyscrap023.jpg

Awesome! :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: yeah, theres NO way I'm going to go through all those pages on the officially official thread! no way i tell you! :sad2: :rotfl:

love the update and the pictures. you did a great job on your mini update! :thumbsup2 your kids are gonna love those boxes!! I can't wait to see the finished products. That's also soooo cool that your mom offered to get ya'll plane tickets to orlando so anna could have her very first plane ride! How cool!! :dance3:

DITTO AND DITTO!

See you guys later!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

cya! Is it later yet? :rolleyes1

Does anyone need some cooling off?
eveldad.jpg

:rotfl2:

I found this little comic thing and I just HAD to post it here. Since everyone seems to like kitties. Although I must say I'm more of a dog person.

But here it is:
chuckecheese.jpg

:rotfl2:

catslove.jpg

hehehe I'm having way too much fun at work!! Ready to go home for the weekend! 54 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter