Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he was so wasted he couldn't even speak yet he wouldn't fall sound asleep, he kept lighting cigarettes and he dropped one and couldn't find it and he was in the recliner and he lights another one assuming that one had gone out and I was dressed to go to the gym and had my gym bag and all and well you know what he's like and he would not let me leave without the normal abuse so I was sitting there waiting for him to fall asleep so I could slip out since I was not allowed to get up and leave at that point. I saw the smoke start coming out of his cigarette that was hanging out of his mouth as he was falling asleep again and then I noticed smoke coming out of the side of the recliner and you know that would be toxic, well I didn't have enough time to get the dog out on his chain and get m computer and jewelry and photo albums and then leave and make it seem like I wasn't there and it was his own fault, lol. NO I found I could not knowingly let him go up in flames so I got a pitcher of water and put him out, darn me anyway! Whats wrong with me having a conscience?
Makes sense to me. Good thing for him you hadn't gone to the gym. Maybe not so good for you, though.:headache:

Yes he was so wasted he couldn't even speak yet he wouldn't fall sound asleep, he kept lighting cigarettes and he dropped one and couldn't find it and he was in the recliner and he lights another one assuming that one had gone out and I was dressed to go to the gym and had my gym bag and all and well you know what he's like and he would not let me leave without the normal abuse so I was sitting there waiting for him to fall asleep so I could slip out since I was not allowed to get up and leave at that point. I saw the smoke start coming out of his cigarette that was hanging out of his mouth as he was falling asleep again and then I noticed smoke coming out of the side of the recliner and you know that would be toxic, well I didn't have enough time to get the dog out on his chain and get m computer and jewelry and photo albums and then leave and make it seem like I wasn't there and it was his own fault, lol. NO I found I could not knowingly let him go up in flames so I got a pitcher of water and put him out, darn me anyway! Whats wrong with me having a conscience?

darn conscience! how can someone be so silly to fall asleep witha cig in their mouth. that's another reason i would only smoke outside. if you're outside standing up you're not gonna do something stupid like fall asleep and catch yourself on fire :lmao:

:scared1: sleep driving!? wow!! im glad chris flushed them then. my dad fell asleep at the wheel from taking nyquil (sp?) and that's how my sister died. no sleep driving allowed!

That is so sad Carla:hug:

Your dad must have felt awful:hug:

For sure, one time when I used to work over in Philadelphia, I took the high speed line (train) over from NJ and I was going back to the train and feel all the way down the cement steps and slammed into the wall, the steps went down so many, had a landing, then then turned and went down the rest of the way. Well I went flying down the steps, missed a step and down I went, I ripped open both knees, blood running down my legs, ripped my panyhose, skinned both palms and I jumped up like I was a rubber ball, boing, and I was back up. i was mortified and kept saying Oh I am fine, I am fine and I was dying, everything hurt!!! LOL

Oh yea I am so like that, I was carrying a huge stack of Christmas gifts from upstairs to put under the tree and I was all dressed up from our Christmas Eve buffet I always had (and I so miss those) and therfore had a dress and heels on and I was about 1/4 of the way down and I missed the step and there I go,sliding down the steps and slam right into the wall, allthe gifts when flying across the room, sliding across the floor, wrapping paper ripping, me with one leg going one way and another going the other way, rug burns on my knees and palms, yes you can all start calling me Grace!

Sorry Mom, but the image of bot of those cracks me up:rotfl2:

it's like they were saying last night...we are here and they are not...then they are here and we are not. its a never ending cycle it seems

:sad2: :sad2:

Must be off together somewhwere:rotfl2:

That's terrible! I've never heard of nyquil having that type of effect on anybody.

Me neither...I take Nyqquil every Night!@

It's okay. You can ask as many questions as you like.

my dad took the nyquil at 2am...we left my gparents house at 4am to go home (we were at their house for xmas)...we got a few hours away and dad fell asleep at the wheel...we were all asleep except my sister...she was in theback seat (we were in an aerostar van) and the window next to her had been leaking. Anyways, she saw that we were merging into the other lane and she yelled for my mom and my mom grabbed the wheel and got us back where we were supposed to be...and thought my dad had grabbed the wheel again....and went back to sleep. well, he hadn't and the next thing we know, we were flipping and sliding and on one of the flips the van did, the window my sister was sitting next to popped out and she flew out with it....she'd still be alive today if the van hadn't of rolled over her.

OMg I am so sorry...I understand bad Car wrecks...

Where did Pat and Sarah go???

YOOHOO

Sorry It is just me!!

& I am here!

it's like they were saying last night...we are here and they are not...then they are here and we are not. its a never ending cycle it seems

I am here by myself tonight!!!

well DisneyMom just got in....

Ut oh, I think somebody else is PUIing, too! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

UMM I think I take offense to that!!

me too and me too!

ddad...are you PUIing too?

OK A little!@!@@F;ajkhrygo[uiay[

Wow....that must have been awful:hug:

You are stil here, I thought maybe you fell asleep at your keyboard again:rotfl2:

No I have been watching movies with the Kids!!!

:thumbsup2

well DisneyMom is home...& as ya'll know...I have been accused of not spending time...So I am sayiong Good NighT...

& yes I am PUIing It!!!

That is so sad Carla:hug:

Your dad must have felt awful:hug:

Me neither...I take Nyqquil every Night!@

OMg I am so sorry...I understand bad Car wrecks...

OK A little!@!@@F;ajkhrygo[uiay[

No I have been watching movies with the Kids!!!

thanks...car wrecks suck. I haven't taken nyquil since and I dn't like chris taking anythin witha sleepagent either....im glad he flushed the ambien.

:lmao: i thought so

well DisneyMom is home...& as ya'll know...I have been accused of not spending time...So I am sayiong Good NighT...

& yes I am PUIing It!!!

Hi disneymom!! hope you had fun at your party!

nighty night ddad. hope you are all warm and fuzzy from the alcohol. I know I am. PUIing is fun! I need to do it more often.

Holy Cow!

Hi disneymom!! hope you had fun at your party!

nighty night ddad. hope you are all warm and fuzzy from the alcohol. I know I am. PUIing is fun! I need to do it more often.

Holy Cow!

Amen...
Have a good night awlll...Disneydad Is out!!!

:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter