Best Adult Beverage at Epcot?

sdkuhn77

Mouseketeer
I have noticed some interesting drinks at Epcot looking through menus and want to get one or two drinks for hubby and I to try that are off the wall, but good. We will have kids in tow so Drinks around the World won't happen. LOL! I am intrigued by the avocado margarita, but wanted to find out what else is good, but different to try. Are most of the places walk up for drinks or do you have to sit down to get a drink? Can you walk around Epcot with a drink in hand? TIA!

Its not very off the wall but I LOVE the Fiesta Margarita at the kiosk in Mexico! It is a layering of 3 different kinds of frozen margarita (and I don't usually even like a margarita) I believe it is a classic lime margarita, strawberry and maybe mango. Refreshing, very good and packs a little punch as well:thumbsup2
This stand is a walk up and yes, you can walk around with your drinks!

Its not very off the wall but I LOVE the Fiesta Margarita at the kiosk in Mexico! It is a layering of 3 different kinds of frozen margarita (and I don't usually even like a margarita) I believe it is a classic lime margarita, strawberry and maybe mango. Refreshing, very good and packs a little punch as well:thumbsup2

x2 :goodvibes

So hard to narrow it down! If I had one day at Epcot and had to choose one drink I would honestly probably hit the pub at the UK for a Half & Half (half Guiness, half Harp), even though you can get it at just about any pub anywhere. There's just something special about getting it from the UK Pub!

My favorite cocktail is the Grand Marnier slush from France.
Favorite wine is the Liebfraumilch from the German wine cellar (odd, b/c I am typically not a sweet nor a white wine fan, but it's so good. Just the right pour)

I am not usually a sweet cocktail drink girl but the grey goose slushy in France is the bomb!!

I discovered the Gran Marnier slushie in France on our last trip, and fell in love! :goodvibes

Yes, you can walk around Epcot with a drink. Each country has at least one place to walk up and get a drink. And yes, the Avocado margarita is fabulous!

I'm with Mare.... I would go straight to the pub in UK and enjoy a pint!

Go inside Mexico to la cava and get the cucumber margarita! It's unbelievable.. Can't wait to get one this weekend. Especially great on a hot day it's really refreshing.

My favorites:

Grey Goose lemonade slushy in France
Grapefruit beer in Germany (it's AMAZE)
The "ice cream martini" at L’Artisan des Glaces Sorbet and Ice Cream Shop in France.

i've never drank at EPCOT however my brother had the Saké and said it was delicious. i would recommend the latté from Boulangerie Patisserie (with a strawberry tart of course :goodvibes)

The Joy of Tea stand in China makes a Tipsy Duck with tea, coffee and Jim Beam. They free pour it, about 2 ounces of Beam. More if you sweet talk them ;)

My husband claims he saw a kiosk selling a spiked Dole Whip... Don't know where I was- likely taking one of our girls to the bathroom-again. This intrigues me... has anyone had one?

My vote is for the Avocado Margarita! The Cucumber is fabulous too...different and yummy! They are both from LaCava and mixed fresh with fresh ingredients. Once you try those you'll never go back to the out-of-a-machine and premixed frozen drinks. With the following exception: Grand Marnier slush in France. I will be trying the Tipsy Ducks in Love from China this trip-can't wait!!

Re: Spiked Dole Whip...I know they had it at a kiosk in Epcot during the Flower & Garden Festival last year. I believe it is spiked with spiced rum. We are going to F&G this year and hoping it is coming back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter