• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bed Rails?

When we went last June we had requested them on our reservation for our 2.5 year old and they were waiting in the room when we got there.

We have used rolled up towels under the sheet for my daughter since she moved to a real bed at age 3 and it's always worked really well.

We had a king room with pull out sofa at GF and asked for bed rails. They are very large. We requested ahead of time, and then went to front desk to check in and requested them in person. They were brought up within an hour. We used them on the pull-out, and used the little tube pillows too, not sure what Poly has for bed and pillow options. Our kids were secure and had no problems sleeping at night or taking a nap.

Yes, in fact, the first time we used them was right after my daughter fell out of bed for the first time. I called down and said "my daughter just fell out of the bed. Do you have any bed rails?" with crying child in the background and I'm pretty sure the guy was at my door holding rails in about 45 seconds AND he came in and put them on the bed for us. After that, I always ordered them until all of my kids were past the bed rail stage.

We've used the bed rails at three different resorts for our son. The last time we had them we decided halfway thru the trip he didn't need them anymore. Left a note for MK and they were gone when we got back to our room that evening. I always called up and had it added to our resort res, but I do know you can request at any time while there. Great piece of mind, nothing to have to pack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter