• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Villas Refurb Renderings!

OKW was the first to receive a refurb which DVC referred to as 90% although I think that could be debated as being that big but it was the most extensive to date at that time. That was 2010 I think? BWV received a fairly large refurb with some furniture replacement and kitchen appliance replacement in 2009 so I was a bit surprised that it was first up in the new refurb cycle that DVC is getting in to.
I thought the same thing about BWV, but I didn't remember when the refurb had been done.

Sorry if this was mentioned before but after just taking at VGF I noticed in the initial pictures that the bedroom tv is in a wall frame just like VGF.
Very nice touch but again as most point out not very beachy

Sorry if this was mentioned before but after just taking at VGF I noticed in the initial pictures that the bedroom tv is in a wall frame just like VGF.
Very nice touch but again as most point out not very beachy

Yeah, there was an active post here on the DIS about 6 or 7 months ago slamming the fact that Disney seems to be going generic on the interiors to once again save, save save. Why have a theme then not stick to it? This is all part of the still unanswered questions about why are they still delaying for almost a year now this MUCH overdue rehab of one of the best place to stay onsite. When I saw the new interior shots of the BCV's I was so disappointed and that has been happening a lot with Disney/DVC lately....smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter