• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Villas: one bedroom pics, anyone have any?

View of Living Room (Much like PP's except without cutie daughter... )
100_3295-1.jpg

100_3293-1.jpg

My Son DS18 is NOT a complainer...however he did complain about the sofa bed.... so apparently was not the MOST comfortable....

Hey Gretchen ! :)

Well - We made ressies VERY Early (as is necessary I have found with BCV)..

at check in I did the "knee jerk" reaction of asking for upgrade and the lady said... "Well - I don't think you need one.. think you'll be VERY happy with what you have"...

I could tell from the view out the large balcony (you can see from my pic) that I had really "Lucked" out with my balcony.. I think it's rare to get such a large one...

YES - I had organized a DISMEET... it was a BLAST and I brought a Giant Lime Green Mickey Head for everyone to sign....

I'll try to add a pic of that. (sigh) THAT was such an Awesome trip !

100_3442.jpg

Awesome!
Thanks for the pics.
Looks like you had a great time!:thumbsup2 Nice Mardi Gras Beads!

Thank you Gretchen ! Yes - I brought Mardi Gras Beads from Louisiana... Princess from Australia brought little Kangaroo pins... One of the gentlemen's wives had made little lime green mickey pins for us...:goodvibes

This was a Completely Wonderful WDW visit all around.... :love:

Ya'll have a blast at BCV and let me know if you have any questions !:woohoo:

Mary

The only upgrade we noticed during our Christmas stay (Dec.24-Jan.2) was the new patio furniture they were replacing on all the balconies...I have to say they were nicer then what was originally there....:upsidedow

I never thought of opening all the cupboards to take a kitchen pic - that's pretty handy dandy! :thumbsup2

Thank you Shalom! I'm sure I've stolen that idea of opening the cabinets for a pic from someone along the way becaue it's certainly not the kind of thing I'd think about on my own...:lmao:

Anyway - I'd love to return to BCV or another "V" and do some cooking during the trip... but we didn't use many of the dishes in May.

I even brought Paper Towels and Plasticware packets... Didn't need them of course... Even the Laundry Detergent was replaced (I had brought my own)...

I'm sure it might have been a different scenario if we had rented points...my ressies were straight from WDW Resorts.

Thanks Gretchen !:goodvibes

Hugs,
Mary

Thank you for all the pictures!!! We will be there in 13 days!!! Can anyone recommend a good room for viewing Illuminations?

RLA;

I am a "Fireworks purist" :rotfl:

and ILLUMINATIONS is my FAVORITE "Fireworks" type show....

IMHO... the BEST place to view Illuminations is a spot where you can see the sky and the middle of the lake and all around the lake...

in the dark.... (They don't darken Morocco I think... and maybe Norway)...

Best spot ever for me was the Illuminations Cruise we took in May 2010... :thumbsup2

But if you can't get one of those... Rose & Crown area is my secret "spot" (Please don't tell anyone !) :cool1:

Have a Magical visit !

Mary

We had a great time! It was our first Villas experience. I don't know if we'll be able to vacation any other way!

i cant wait to stay here! to bad I have to wait over a yr. but its worth it to be in heaven for 2 weeks! :cool1::love::woohoo:

i cant wait to stay here! to bad I have to wait over a yr. but its worth it to be in heaven for 2 weeks! :cool1::love::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter