• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Villas: one bedroom pics, anyone have any?

rlahansler

DIS Veteran
Anybody have any recent pictures oof BCV one bedroom villas? Staying their next month and wondering if any upgrades have been done?

Our family will be at the Beach CLub Villas for 3 nights in Septemer 2008. We have a 2 bedroom reserved. We have always stayed at BoardWalk Villas but were unable to get reservations. We would like to find the best place to request rooms.

Hmmmm... posted a very similar question to rlahansler's (1st post here) post on another pic thread.
Was told the thread was "ancient" and that I should start my own....
Anybody have any answers/pics for us?
TIA!

These aren't completely recent (nor are they that good!) but it's all I have. We stayed in a 1BR last January - these pictures are from the living room area. It felt recently updated - I don't see why they would be very different now, but I don't know that for sure!

Obviously #1 - We're messy and, #2 - I have insolent children!

CIMG0005.JPG by nickymaria, on Flickr

CIMG0003.JPG by nickymaria, on Flickr

CIMG0002.JPG by nickymaria, on Flickr

How was the sofa bed? Did you lay on it at all? Does it have a real mattress or just foam?

I see your kids are young. Mine will be just short of 15 and 11.5 at time of our visit. My older ds is pretty much adult size, for my side of the family anyway, so would it be awful for him?

We're only staying there 2 nts (pre cruise) so I guess even if it's bad, it's not for long.

Thanks for posting those, nickymaria.

You're welcome! I'm sorry they're so mediocre.

Ru - I did sleep [passed out between my kids] on the sofa one night - after a particularly LONG day pushing the double stroller around Epcot. I would say it's a typical Disney pull-out - meaning it's better than your typical hotel pull-out sofa but still a sofa. I am pretty sure it's a foam mattress. I don't think it will be awful for your son, but I imagine he'll be happy when you move on. I'm 5'6" and 135-ish lbs and I slept fairly well between a 6 yo and 3.5 yo that night. But I was happy to move back into the king with dh the next night!

Let's see if I remember how to upload photos...

This was from DS18 and my Graduation (his GraduationLOL) celebration trip May 2010... I LOVED BCV !
100_3301-1.jpg

I LOVED the configuation of the 1BR.... This is a shot from the "master" Bathroom through to the Master Bedroom (PREVIOUS)

Let's see what else I have.....

Disney%202010%20Brocks%20Graduation%20Celebration

Toilet was adjacent to that one behind a privacy door.....

Okay - what else do I have?

Let's see.... AH... Full Sized Laundry closet....

100_3299-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter