• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest preordering?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
Hello!
I have a BOG breakfast reservation for next week, but I never received an email about ordering ahead of time as I have in the past. Does preordering exist still? Is there a new way to do it that I'm unaware of? Idk if it makes a difference but we are a party of 8 (maybe large parties can't preorder?)
Any input is welcome!

I've never eaten breakfast so forgive me if I'm totally off base and someone can feel free to correct me but I thought pre-ordering was just for lunch? Again, I've never done breakfast so I'm not sure on the least.. Just remember always reading on the board pre order questions about lunch

I believe you can also preorder breakfast.
Did you check your MDE account? Usually, once you hit 30 days there is a link with the BOG reservation to preorder. We did not receive an Email, but the link was active

I'm going for Breakfast on Sunday to BOG and we have pre-ordered (we are party of 4). We just did it through my disney experience on the website. On the Plan page there was a link for "place your order" next to where the reservation is listed.

You can definitely pre order breakfast. Like PPs said, you can pre order under the reservation on your MDE. It can't be done on the app though, I believe..only the website.

You can definitely preorder breakfast. Like PP said, just sign into MDE and there will be a link under the reservation number to preorder.

Last year we had our first ever reservation for BOG and we had an ADR lined up. We didn't preorder, and it went very quickly. We just went to check in and were sent immediately to a kiosk to put our order in. No problems or wait at all. I'm one of those people who do not like to order food 30 days out. I like to order day of depending on what I am in the mood for. So, no worries, if you don't preorder.

I've preordered 3 times now and I've never gotten an email reminding me.
Just go to your ADR on MDE and to the right it should have a spot to click for preordering.

Last year we had our first ever reservation for BOG and we had an ADR lined up. We didn't preorder, and it went very quickly. We just went to check in and were sent immediately to a kiosk to put our order in. No problems or wait at all. I'm one of those people who do not like to order food 30 days out. I like to order day of depending on what I am in the mood for. So, no worries, if you don't preorder.

You can preorder as little as 5 minutes prior to checking in for your ADR.
You must have gone on a good day because the lines for ordering at the kiosks tend to wind down the bridge.

You can preorder as little as 5 minutes prior to checking in for your ADR.
You must have gone on a good day because the lines for ordering at the kiosks tend to wind down the bridge.

Wow, you're kidding, right? We just got to the res about 5 minutes before, and were told to go right in, and right up to the check in desk with about a 5 minute wait. I was really surprised. We then went to an open kiosk and ordered our food. No problem. But we go at "slower times" and without kids so we are not tied to a schedule of going at busy times. Maybe that was it. We have another BOG res in about 3 weeks on our next trip and I hope it goes okay.

Wow, you're kidding, right? We just got to the res about 5 minutes before, and were told to go right in, and right up to the check in desk with about a 5 minute wait. I was really surprised. We then went to an open kiosk and ordered our food. No problem. But we go at "slower times" and without kids so we are not tied to a schedule of going at busy times. Maybe that was it. We have another BOG res in about 3 weeks on our next trip and I hope it goes okay.

Just curious as to when you went and what time?
I'll try to plan my vacation around it lol.
I still enjoy preordering though because you walk up the left side of the bridge, confirm, pay, and find a seat. It's just so fast and convenient.

Just curious as to when you went and what time?
I'll try to plan my vacation around it lol.
I still enjoy preordering though because you walk up the left side of the bridge, confirm, pay, and find a seat. It's just so fast and convenient.

We always went the "slow" time in November, the first 2 weeks. I don't know if it's classified as slow anymore though.
We are going in February, first 2 weeks, which is coming up soon, and have another res for BOG. Hope we get as lucky this time. We haven't been to wDW in February at all, so are looking forward to a new experience. Our last trip to WDW in Nov was not as slow as in previous years.

We preordered breakfast for our 8:15 ADR on December 12th. But when we got there the preorder line was backed up because a family ahead of us was having an issue, so they sent us to the kiosks. It was super quick from that point up until we sat down and then waited 25 minutes for our items. So....you never know how it'll go!

I've preordered 3 times now and I've never gotten an email reminding me.
Just go to your ADR on MDE and to the right it should have a spot to click for preordering.
Can I do this from the app? I'm not seeing it on there (on my app). I will try from a regular computer at home (can't go on at work).

I just preordered breakfast and lunch and never got an email. I did it all through the computer - went to MDE, clicked on my reservations, scrolled down to those two reservations, and there was a "Place Your Order" link next to the Confirmation #.

Can I do this from the app? I'm not seeing it on there (on my app). I will try from a regular computer at home (can't go on at work).

I've never tried on the app.
I would assume that you can do it on the app though since you can preorder up til 5 minutes prior to checking in for your ADR.
But yeah just go on the computer and it should show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter