Be Our Guest preordering?

Last year we had our first ever reservation for BOG and we had an ADR lined up. We didn't preorder, and it went very quickly. We just went to check in and were sent immediately to a kiosk to put our order in. No problems or wait at all. I'm one of those people who do not like to order food 30 days out. I like to order day of depending on what I am in the mood for. So, no worries, if you don't preorder.
You don't have to preorder 30 days out, that is just the soonest it becomes available. I'm not sure how long before your ADR you can change your order but you can change your order even when you get there and you don't have to wait in the regular line to do so. My ex took my son a year ago in february and they waited over a half hour to order (he did not know about pre ordering).

Could you walk me through how to do that? I'm not seeing anything that allows me to preorder anywhere...

I just went into My Disney Experience and when I was viewing our itinerary, where BOG shows up, there is a link to preorder.

Question - it only lists hot chocolate or coffee for hot beverages. Do they serve tea? Or can I get hot water if I bring a tea bag??

Thanks

I just went into My Disney Experience and when I was viewing our itinerary, where BOG shows up, there is a link to preorder.

Question - it only lists hot chocolate or coffee for hot beverages. Do they serve tea? Or can I get hot water if I bring a tea bag??

Thanks
Thanks! It's just not an option on mine for some reason.

I know my mother in law had tea there last year if that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter