Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

To all those people going to WDW in Sept... Did you ALL get an email invite to get a FP at BOG??

:wave: As of today 08/23/14, I have not received an invite and we arrive in less than 2 weeks :confused3 :scratchin

I am 26 days from the start of my trip today. I am trying to get a fastpass for the 6th day of our trip and it still says unavailable. When should I start to panic? Lol Ok...never mind. Sorry I misread the original post. I was thinking it would open up the first seven days all at once. No reason to freak out yet. But....if I am doing it on our Halloween party day, do y'all still think we will be able to get a fastpass fairly easily?

I just booked FP+ for BOG on a MNSSHP day and had no problems at all ;)

Would it be frowned upon to book a reservation and only order desert? The menu is not really appealing for most in our family but, we'd love to see the inside of the restaurant.

Also, when I try to log into the BOG reservation site, it says my username and password are invalid even though I'm using the same login that I use for MDE. Anyone know what's going on?

It wouldn't bother me. GO FOR It!

I can't help you with the 2nd question.

To all those people going to WDW in Sept... Did you ALL get an email invite to get a FP at BOG??

NO. I found out about it here and then when I called for some tech help the rep gave me the website which I already knew. :)

An online rep also told me I would be receiving an email 28 days prior to arrival. We will be there in 13 days. Talked with a rep (same one for tech support) said "not everyone receives an invite."

Made a reservation for the 20th! Thanks so much for all of your help!!

(Have not yet received and email invite - we arrive on the 19th) a answer to question posted on previous page).

so it seems (generally, but not always) that If you do get an email invite, it will come anywhere from 23 to 25 days out from your arrival. Still very confusing...
Most of us plan to book 27 days before we want to go to BOG as the website allows. It would almost be worth it to plan your BOG lunch at the end of your vacation if possible...
I plan to go to BOG 4 days after I arrive... I should have an email invite by then if I get one..
Thank you for this thread.. It is so helpful in making plans. My DH and I ate lunch here last year.. got there early enough (10:30 am) and just waited in the line with no problems.. Now we have the wonderful :rolleyes2 fp+ system..

It would almost be worth it to plan your BOG lunch at the end of your vacation if possible...

I don't think that's really necessary. I have not heard of any lack of availability. Actually, I've read plenty of reports from those who for one reason or another had issues and couldn't book in advance, yet had no problem getting what they wanted after arrival (even the same day). That might change if the FP+ invitation emails become more plentiful, or with the handing out of paper tickets, or whatever other changes they have in store. :rolleyes:

I don't think that's really necessary. I have not heard of any lack of availability. Actually, I've read plenty of reports from those who for one reason or another had issues and couldn't book in advance, yet had no problem getting what they wanted after arrival (even the same day). That might change if the FP+ invitation emails become more plentiful, or with the handing out of paper tickets, or whatever other changes they have in store. :rolleyes:

It's saying there is no availability left on the 15th of September... :( Does that mean they are already out? I wanted the 20th, but I realized that's more than 7 days out on our trip and it won't be offered.

It's saying there is no availability left on the 15th of September... :( Does that mean they are already out? I wanted the 20th, but I realized that's more than 7 days out on our trip and it won't be offered.
There must be something happening on/to the 15th then, because I am seeing plenty of availability (lots of choices of times) for every day from the 6th through the 13th.

yes, the only ressie# the system will recognize is the first one you sign in with which is why people have had to set up/use another e-mail for subsequent resort stay.

I would not worry too much about it, by the time your March stay rolls around the BOG FP+ may have changed how it works.

So should I disassociate my March stay until my October stay passes?

You should be fine since your stays are months apart. I booked it for our trip in February and again for our upcoming trip in September with no problem.

Nevermind, I think this answered my question. Thank you.

There must be something happening on/to the 15th then, because I am seeing plenty of availability (lots of choices of times) for every day from the 6th through the 13th.

And there is plenty on the 16th through 18th. :( Maybe there's something weird going on with the site. I'll try again tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter