Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

No luck for 2/26 here either... keeping fingers crossed! :goodvibes

I was trying all week waiting to reserve for 2/26. All week the reservations were fine then...poof...all reservations are gone the day before I was scheduled to make my reservation. I am not sure what happened. Disney just sent me a generic form email basically saying that this reservation system is just a test. :furious:

Hopefully the reservations come back so that I can make a reservation. Last night I wasn't able to even login. This morning I can login but there are still no reservations. So hopefully they will be back soon.

If you have Magic Bands (which most/all resort guests should) they will use those to locate your table. Otherwise, they will give you a rose.

Unless something has changed, the rose is what locates you. We had the magic bands in April and still got the rose.

We were there the first week Be Our Guest opened and had the nicest server. She told us we were actually eating on a computer. The table has a computer built into it so if you feel beneath it is warm from the computer inside it. The computer works with the rose to locate the server to your table.

Unless something has changed, the rose is what locates you. We had the magic bands in April and still got the rose.

We were there the first week Be Our Guest opened and had the nicest server. She told us we were actually eating on a computer. The table has a computer built into it so if you feel beneath it is warm from the computer inside it. The computer works with the rose to locate the server to your table.

The MagicBands locate you, just like they always know where you are in the parks. ;) If you do not have MagicBands or are paying with cash they would give you a rose. But if you go to the kiosk and use the Dining Plan or a Credit Card you only need to scan your MagicBand. I have not gotten a rose since they introduced MagicBands.

I just checked Feb 24-26 and nothing was available. Feb 24 did have openings yesterday.

I had the exact same problem. Waited all week to reserve the 25th today and I could have made reservations on the 23rd or 24th, 27 days ahead, just testing the system to see if it was working (we have ARP's those days). Now today, when I need it to show the 27 day out reservations open for the 25th, there is NOTHING! :sad2:

Well I got a dinner reservation at BOG, wasn't really wanting a dinner one, but got one at 3:30 this morning.( I work the 3rd shift) I'm gonna keep it for now because when I log in to the FP thing and put in my numbers it pulls up the dates for me and my family for the original dates that we were going to go, the first week of February.

Now we cancelled that reservation and are going the last week, with my niece this time and not my oldest daughter. Well it pulls up my first intended dates, the one with my daughter on it. Ugh. Rather had a lunch reservation, but probably won't get one. So I will keep the dinner one.

When I log into the site there is a banner at the top that said something to the effect that the testing is over on February 24 and to check MDE beginning on February 25.

Looks like lunch reservations are no longer available! The site now says that the lunch testing ends on February 24 and to log onto MDE 2/25 to learn about dining at BoG for lunch. I'm assuming that means that those of us that wanted reservations for 2/25 are just out of luck...

Huh, interesting. I just saw that message too. But does that mean, that you can make a reservation today for 2/26? Or does that mean that you cant make any more reservations until 2/25? I think a phone call might be in order.

I wonder if this is in anyway connected to the rumor that breakfast was going to start there. The rumored date was around the end of February as well. I wonder if they open it from park opening to dinner time they figured they would not need the FP anymore. I was going to get up at 2:30am tonight to get one for 2/27. Guess I will be sleeping through the night now!

I was trying to make a reservation for 2/26.
I think we're out of luck until 2/25 when whatever the new system is starts.
We're arriving then, so hopefully I can find out from my fellow diser's what the new plan is for lunch!

I called them as soon as I saw the message and they were, as anticipated, no help. The lady I spoke with was not aware that they were suspending the lunch FP+ and kept telling me to keep checking back because someone might cancel their reservation for 2/25 (the day we'll be at MK). I explained to her a few times what the message said, but she said that nobody had told them they were stopping the lunch test and they were never able to make BoG lunch reservations by phone anyway. Looks like I'll be up bright and early on the 25th to see if I can get a lunch reservation for that day!

Just saw on the site for the lunch fastpasses that it ended on February 24th and for lunch after that you should check my Disney experience so I did but it doesn't show a lunch! Just my luck that the day I want is the first day they stopped doing it!

I've updated the FAQ post, although I'm as much in the dark as everyone else.

I assume that people trying to book for 25/26 Feb can't do anything via the MDE site or app either as yet?

Andre

Kinda glad I did get the dinner reservation for March 1st now. Is breakfast going to be table service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter