Be Our Guest FP+ Problem

cstorm65

DDC #699
I am having a problem with the Be Our Guest Lunch FP+ site for those people who have done it. I have already logged in some time ago and put in my 12 digit, all numbers confirmation number. This was probably a couple of days after June opened up for booking. We sat down, picked our time, and ordered our food. It was saved in there for a few weeks. I then went back to the site a few days ago as we were going to change one menu item and when I get to the home menu the only option available for me to click is "Select or Replace" which is for a new time. The sections for "view", "Modify", and "Cancel" are greyed out and I cannot select them. It is as if I never had a reservation to begin with...so mine has just disappeared.

So I went through and re-did our reservation, put in our meals again, and it gave me the final page where I see our reservation time, have a button to modify and a button to cancel. Once I click "done" in the bottom right hand corner it takes me back to the home page and it looks as I described earlier...as if there never was a reservation to begin with.

Are we out of luck? Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Your reservation is probably still in the system, even though it isn't showing, especially if it showed you a confirmation page. I think others have reported the same problem with the site, but their reservation was there when they checked in at the kiosk. And there's no one at WDW that you can call about this - neither the Dining or the IT people have any clue about the BoG FP+ system, and what information they have been giving out is usually wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter