*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

Just bought 100 BLT points today! Went to Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield with the intention of adding on to our AKV points. But after seeing the model and realizing that just a couple nights that close to the MK would be worth it--we bought BLT! We got a Doorway to Dreams toiletry bag--which my husband and I will joke cost us $10,000! (To add to the Mickey-head shaped box we "paid" $16,000 for when we bought AKV. :rotfl: ) Can't believe we're owners at BLT!:yay:

Just bought 100 BLT points today! Went to Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield with the intention of adding on to our AKV points. But after seeing the model and realizing that just a couple nights that close to the MK would be worth it--we bought BLT! We got a Doorway to Dreams toiletry bag--which my husband and I will joke cost us $10,000! (To add to the Mickey-head shaped box we "paid" $16,000 for when we bought AKV. :rotfl: ) Can't believe we're owners at BLT!:yay:

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome home neighbor!:thumbsup2

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Isn't BLT exciting!!??? Now we're neighbors x2....proud owners at AKV and BLT as well! Congratulations again! :)

Count me in also! I was at the YC for a conference at the end of September. We toured the model at BWV just for grins and certain that it would not be something that would even remotely interest us. We were quite surprised at the quality and affordability of DVC membership, so we agreed to go to SSR for a presentation. I woke up with a yucky stomach virus in the middle of the night, so DH went by himself. He was entirely impressed and we went back when I was feeling a little better to view the models. Long story short, we purchased 225 points at BLT. Like the others have said, not one regret.

Make sure you get them before Jan 15th!!

What happens after January 15th?

I just bought into BLT, 160 points, new to the DVC. I couldn't resist owning part of the Contemporary, with MK just a walk away! I actually wondered why anyone would choose AKV over BLT? :confused3 See, a true BLT Groupie!!!

We bought in yesterday! :dance3: I can hardly wait to stay there. I was going to buy in over at AKV, but then thought why not go for the "dream" WDW resort so I bought 250 at BLT instead! :banana: I think I'm still in shock....

We are already planning our December 2009 trip home and am wondering if anyone knows about general laundry facilities that will be available to those that book into a studio vs. the 1 bdrm. I really think we need a 1bdrm (there are 4 of us) however I would consider a studio if the laundry facilities were easy to access?? I haven't seen anything yet about this, has anyone else?

We are already planning our December 2009 trip home and am wondering if anyone knows about general laundry facilities that will be available to those that book into a studio vs. the 1 bdrm. I really think we need a 1bdrm (there are 4 of us) however I would consider a studio if the laundry facilities were easy to access?? I haven't seen anything yet about this, has anyone else?

There is a washer/dryer in the 1BR but not the studio. Since you're interested in the washing facilities and there are four of you, you may be better off in the 1br. Happy planning!

dvc lately is shy about the laundry mat area.

they could be at the top of the resort - which I doubt.

or on the first floor either close to the lobby or swimming pool. they will have it.

Woo hoo! Add me to the list of groupies please! I am even more excited than when we first joined AKV!

I only added 50 pts., can I join this groupies ?? :laughing:
I can't wait to see some real pictures of the rooms. And as soon as I get rid of my SSR, i'm gonna add more BLT points. :thumbsup2

Okay...I was never a Contemporary Fan. We are Dinks, so why would I want to stay at a MK resort? I don't really need any more points. I fell in love with BLT @ the models in December! :eek: So now we are trying to decide on the number of points. I talked to my guide last night, and crunched numbers all day today. I think we are just going to go for 100! Making the call in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter