Bathroom question

do not forget about first aids bathroom too. I think ( I know MK and Hollywood studio for sure) have single bathroom for use
I can confirm that First Aid in all parks have single stall bathrooms.
There is a desk inside First Aid - just tell them you need to use the restroom. They will ask you to sign in on their log - it’s just to keep a log of how many people are using First Aid.

To care for my daughter, I need space, a sink and a trash can. Most of the newer or renovated ladies rooms do have handicapped stalls with those things, but the ladies rooms can be very noisy and there is not a good place to wait out of the way. We almost always need to wait.
We do try to use the Companion Restrooms as much as possible, but there Is usually a wait for them snd occasionally we run into rude people - especially at MK. We‘ve had parents tell us that « you people have stalls in the bathroom. This is for families, not you people! »
This has only happened at MK; people have usually been nice at other parks.

I personally have seen a woman take a man in a wheelchair into the handicap stall in the woman’s restroom. I did not think it was an issue. I don’t remember any one saying anything to her. She seemed distressed so I think we all understood that it was necessary. They were an older couple.

The companion restrooms can have significant lines, if you get unlucky. If I had to choose one, I would pick the men's room, as men don't care and there's always a stall. With a boy, as opposed to an adult male, I would pick women's. Even if FL does pass some crazy law, which they don't have now, there's no way Disney is going to enforce it.
I honestly don’t think most women would care. It’s obvious you are there to help your husband. Unfortunately, many of the companion or even accessible stalls in the women’s room have lines.

I don’t want to lose any sleep over this issue, but I see what’s happening in the news and I might be in a situation where I would need to take my adult disabled son into the restroom with me if he all of a sudden needs to go at a restaurant. We use the companion bathrooms at the parks. Does anyone know if the big restaurants at Disney Spings like The Boathouse, Raglan Road and Chef Art Smith’s have single stalls or family restrooms?

I don’t want to lose any sleep over this issue, but I see what’s happening in the news and I might be in a situation where I would need to take my adult disabled son into the restroom with me if he all of a sudden needs to go at a restaurant. We use the companion bathrooms at the parks. Does anyone know if the big restaurants at Disney Spings like The Boathouse, Raglan Road and Chef Art Smith’s have single stalls or family restrooms?

I can't speak to those specific restaurants but there are several public Companion Restrooms located in Disney Springs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter