Balcony View Pics - Show us your view

Here is our view from our one bedroom at Old Key West :love: last April
Building 46 on the river:

IMG_5396.jpg

IMG_5384.jpg

This is looking out from the bedroom:
IMG_5383.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the fan pull stings at the top of the picture :woohoo: There was a wall switch inside so you didn't have to have to reach the pull :lmao:

We stayed in a studio at Old Key West :love: for one night during the same April trip so here is the view from there:
Building 45 on the river

IMG_5399.jpg

I really think Disney overdid it with the pine trees at WL - those things often block what could otherwise be a very nice view. We had one such view...love the Lodge anyway. :)

I really think Disney overdid it with the pine trees at WL - those things often block what could otherwise be a very nice view. We had one such view...love the Lodge anyway. :)

Yet they couldnt put one in front of the dumpster. :rolleyes:

Yet they couldnt put one in front of the dumpster. :rolleyes:

Good point! How come the dumpters are clear and free of even bushe?! :confused3 There is such a view on the side if the WL Villas not facing the lake, at the end of the building - I was sooo relieved we did not get that view! ::yes::

Good point! How come the dumpters are clear and free of even bushe?! :confused3 There is such a view on the side if the WL Villas not facing the lake, at the end of the building - I was sooo relieved we did not get that view! ::yes::

As an Architect, I can say I know the answer to this. Simply put, the trucks need free and clear access around the dumpster locations. Now this is now to say they couldn't have concealed it a bit better, however they can't make it difficult for trucks to maneuver. I've gotten caught before without given this much consideration on some of my past projects. ;)

As an Architect, I can say I know the answer to this. Simply put, the trucks need free and clear access around the dumpster locations. Now this is now to say they couldn't have concealed it a bit better, however they can't make it difficult for trucks to maneuver. I've gotten caught before without given this much consideration on some of my past projects. ;)

Thanks for the explanation.:thumbsup2 Funny, as I was typing that comment, was thinking to myself the trucks need to see and have easy access. It is interesting that they could at least do a bit better though.

Thanks again! :goodvibes

These were taken from Villa 321 in October 2011. It was a lock off studio. We thought this view was very nice, and we even saw a bride entering the villas one day!
DSCN0219.JPG

DSCN0218.JPG

DSCN0217.JPG

I haven't posted in quite some time, but thought i would share our view from our Oct 2011 trip. Hope you enjoy!

BCV, 1 bedroom lockoff, sorry, I don't remember the room number but it was on the 2nd floor. I had requested "courtyard view". And we were quite pleased with it.

Balcony
WDW10-2011259.jpg

Looking left (to BCV parking lot)
WDW10-2011258.jpg

Looking right (back walkway to International Gateway entrance to Epcot)
WDW10-2011257.jpg

Straight ahead
WDW10-2011256.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter