Baby's Best Friend??

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Baby's Best Friend recently to rent baby equipment? I'm looking to rent a bouncer seat and a swing for our almost 4 month old in late Sept and I'd really like some opinions about their service. Specifically, how do they get the equipment to you and when - we will be staying at Boardwalk villas - and how clean are the rentals? I'm really fussy (OK maybe TOO fussy!) about germs and would hate to pay for something that have not really been sanitized. Especially things like bouncer and swing seat covers - mine get barfed on all time! Thanks in advance everyone!:D

We rented a crib from them in the past and they were great. You can make arrangements ahead of time as far as delivery etc. The crib we had complete with bumper pads was nicer then the one we had at home and everything was very clean.

I would highly recommend them.

Do a search on here for www.abbf.com They are talked about all the time. I personally have used them several times, and could not be happier. Clean equipment and friendly service has been my experience. I highly recommend them also!

We used ABBF last Nov for a full size crib, and I would recommend them to anyone! I was amazed at how clean everything was. I brought my own crib sheets to use but never took them out of the suitcase because everything was in excellent condition. She had arranged to have the crib set up and waiting for us when we arrived and on the day we left she came to pick it up and was in and out of our room in about 10 minutes! We will be using them again on our upcoming trip!

Noodles

Thank you all for your replies - I will definitely use them this time and post our experiences. Thanks again!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter