[B]What about the Hoop Dee Doo?[/B]

luvmikids

DIS Veteran
Hello Dis boarders :wave: . I am taking my family to WDW November 16-22 :cool1: . We arrive at MCO at 4:17 :sunny: and staying at PORS. I wanted to plan something exciting :Pinkbounc to get the DK's ready for their first magical journey. How long is the ride from the airport, check-in? I think I read there is a revue around 7ish :hourglass . Do you think we would be able to make the show? Is this a good dinner show to go to? My DK's are 4, 6 and 11 :dance3: . Thanks for supplying me with the best information :thumbsup2

Boy that pushing it. Our trip from MCO was about 35 to 40 minutes. They stopped at SSR first then onto OKW. I am not sure if the bus then went onto POR or a different bus would be involved. Anyway once you get checked in then make your way to Pioneer Hall the 07:15 show would be starting or close to starting. If I remember right the time it took us from OKW to Pioneer hall was about an hour..smjj

I wouldn't take the chance because that's one of those dinners you have'll have to pay for if you don't show. (if there is a flight delay or something). What about dinner in the castle or Chef Mickey's?

Thanks for the different perspective, I never thought about the possible flight delay and the Magical express stopping at other resorts! you guys are awesome :thumbsup2

It is a great show, but I agree about cutting it close. I know we got delayed 3 hours on our flight down this past May. Anything can happen and usually will when you least want it to. I would plan it for a different night and make reservations for a place where you wouldn't be out any money if you get delayed.

Also, your resort has a food court and you are also just a boat ride away from Downtown Disney.

You didn't mention if you will have a car or not. I am assuming not. So another thing to consider is that getting from one resort to another using Disney transportation is not always the easiest way to go.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter