Awkward Eaters

Laura Woodward

Earning My Ears
Me and my husband have dining plans for our trip to orlando this week!!
He is an awkward eater so will probably only have fries when we go out in the evening.
For instance if we went to the house of blues and he wanted a side of fries could he use his snack credit if I was using a table service credit??

Me and my husband have dining plans for our trip to orlando this week!!
He is an awkward eater so will probably only have fries when we go out in the evening.
For instance if we went to the house of blues and he wanted a side of fries could he use his snack credit if I was using a table service credit??

No, snack credits cannot be used at a TS restaurant. It's probably too late, but it sounds like the dining plan is going to be a waste of money for you.

We got them on a really good offer and unfortunately had to book it for both of us they wouldn't let me have it without him.

Even a really good deal isn't a good deal if you're dealing with this kind of situation. You're better off OOP if your husband is likely to eat fries for dinner.

Is it possible for her to only redeem 1 table service credit for her...and then pay out of pocket for an order of fries? Does Disney allow that? Then she'd have a meal credit to use at another time.

Is it possible for her to only redeem 1 table service credit for her...and then pay out of pocket for an order of fries? Does Disney allow that? Then she'd have a meal credit to use at another time.

This seems like the best choice. All of the credits are put into a pool of credits; if one person wants to eat all of the TS, CS, and snacks at one time, Disney wouldn't care. Just keep all the TS credits for yourself, buy his particular choices out of pocket, and share the CS and snack credits.

Example:
CS breakfast for both of you
Each pick two snacks per day
TS lunch for you and out of pocket at TS restaurant for him
TS supper for you and out of pocket at TS rest. for him.

What exactly do you mean by awkward eater? Do you mean picky? As in there are only a few things he likes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter