AVATAR and SIGNATURE ISSUES- READ HERE FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I found this...now to get to being an active DISer lol...Kinda feel silly now for trying for about 30 minutes trying to get an avatar the other day when I joined.

NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available (usually about 30-60 mintues)

When these features have been enabled you will be able to hover over your username in the upper right corner and see options for Avatar and Signature .

For assistance with these or any other Technical "how do I" questions please read the FAQ here on the Welcome Board >>***FAQ's***<< incl. AVATARS, SIGS, FINDING YOUR POSTS etc or post your questions to the Technical Support Board .
NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available (usually about 30-60 mintues)

When these features have been enabled you will be able to hover over your username in the upper right corner and see options for Avatar and Signature .

For assistance with these or any other Technical "how do I" questions please read the FAQ here on the Welcome Board >>***FAQ's***<< incl. AVATARS, SIGS, FINDING YOUR POSTS etc or post your questions to the Technical Support Board .

Phew, I thought I was going crazy not being able to change my avatar! Thanks for the helpful information!

I couldn't work out what was going on as I had been a member for over 12mths but not active, I had 5 posts, and already have a signature, but cant change it, still has my ticker from my last cruise! So no wonder I cant change anything. Thank you

8-) read here first pretty much says it... i wondered a while, tried a few times, now I know the reason i can't add an avatar :D

Thank you for posting this.
I like to consider myself technically savy, but I was feeling like a real schmuck when I couldn't figure out how to add an avatar.
You have made my night better, DIS boards.
Thank you.

10 posts before you're able to post a picture is a little silly in my opinion. I feel so stupid after searching how to do this for like 20 minutes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter