AVATAR and SIGNATURE ISSUES- READ HERE FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the information! I had not idea how to go about adding the Avatar! Now I know.

No wonder I felt so lost trying to figure out where to put my signature!! Should've come here first before I aimlessly kept playing around on my profile lol!! Silly me.

Ok, I am unable to make any changes to my personal info, avatar, writing under my avatar pic etc.. I keep getting error messages telling me all fields have to be filled out....Any suggestions on what I can do to fix it?

Ok, I am unable to make any changes to my personal info, avatar, writing under my avatar pic etc.. I keep getting error messages telling me all fields have to be filled out....Any suggestions on what I can do to fix it?
Which are you trying to change when you get the error message? There used to a security question you had to answer, not sure if the new board has it too.

Which are you trying to change when you get the error message? There used to a security question you had to answer, not sure if the new board has it too.
It isn't asking me for anything. I am just trying to remove my old tag fairy post, but it won't let me

It isn't asking me for anything. I am just trying to remove my old tag fairy post, but it won't let me
Look through every option on that page carefully. I think there may be a security question hidden in there that you have to answer. If you can't find anything please start a new thread on the Tech Support board.

NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available (usually about 30-60 mintues)

When these features have been enabled you will be able to hover over your username in the upper right corner and see options for Avatar and Signature .

For assistance with these or any other Technical "how do I" questions please read the FAQ here on the Welcome Board >>***FAQ's***<< incl. AVATARS, SIGS, FINDING YOUR POSTS etc or post your questions to the Technical Support Board .

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter