• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph and Signing Sessions

jeanigor

DIS Veteran
I see that we are lucky enough to not only have great guests, but they will be available to sign/autograph some stuff.

What are you thinking of having them autograph?

Will YOU sign stuff for us, Todd? After all, you are our big celebrity!!! :goodvibes

I'm thinking of having some sort of autograph book....

Does Disney have any caveats that won't allow Jodi to sign certain things?

The one I know about is that they cannot sign anything you are wearing at the time. So, they can sign a shirt (or thong :scared:) - but not if you're IN it! :cool2:

I have the original VHS of Little Mermaid that I was hoping to get signed. And yes it has the "interesting" castle on it. :rolleyes1

We will be sending out information on this in an email to everyone prior to the cruise.

Basically Jodi's manager has asked that we provide our guests with a 'souvenier' for Jodi to sign. They are concerned that someone might bring something that will be inappropriate. We are working on that now. She will not sign anything you are wearing at the time and she reserves the right to refuse signing any item she chooses.

I can't imagine that if you are respectful and nice she would mind signing something you brought with you like an autograph book or a VHS.

The guest speakers will be selling/signing their books and again if you approach them the right way I'm sure they will sign other items.

We need to understand that we have a limited amount of time for the signings so please don't bring everything you own and ask them to sign it.

These private signing sessions we have arranged are exclusive to those booked on this cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel.

Basically Jodi's manager has asked that we provide our guests with a 'souvenier' for Jodi to sign. They are concerned that someone might bring something that will be inappropriate.

I must be lacking in imagination. I just can't think of what might be inappropriate. Would someone bring a mermaid tail for her to sign?!
I mean really - an autograph in a autograph book, or a signature in a book. Sounds appropriate to me!

I must be lacking in imagination. I just can't think of what might be inappropriate. Would someone bring a mermaid tail for her to sign?!
I mean really - an autograph in a autograph book, or a signature in a book. Sounds appropriate to me!

I promise NOT to bring any Little Mermaid underclothes. P.R.O.M.I.S.E.:thumbsup2

I must be lacking in imagination. I just can't think of what might be inappropriate. Would someone bring a mermaid tail for her to sign?!I mean really - an autograph in a autograph book, or a signature in a book. Sounds appropriate to me!

Now that is funny right there Lyn. Would she autograph a can of Bumble Bee? ;)

Does Disney have any caveats that won't allow Jodi to sign certain things?
I know Jodi has some caveats. She won't sign underwear... period...
Her manager told me that someone did once bring underwear for her to sign, and she politely refused.

Oh, in addition to Little Mermaid items, Jodi will sign Barbie items too - since she voiced Barbie in the Toy Story movies.

I was thinking of getting an Ariel & Little Mermaid print for my nieces. I hope that would be considered appropriate.

I know Jodi has some caveats. She won't sign underwear... period...
Her manager told me that someone did once bring underwear for her to sign, and she politely refused.

Oh, in addition to Little Mermaid items, Jodi will sign Barbie items too - since she voiced Barbie in the Toy Story movies.

I won't bring any underwear-ish things. Just takes one little incident and all of a sudden you have a reputation. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I actually got an Ariel doll with Beauty and the Beast (they were out of Belle, so what the heck; why not?). If I can scrounge up a movie poster, I might bring that instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter