Aunty’s Age 3-5 Opening Date?

disneylandlocal

Mouseketeer
We are booked at Aulani next month and my 3 year old will be fully vaccinated but it looks like Aunty’s is only open to ages 5-12. Does anyone know when it may open to younger ages? Are there open houses or activities for younger kids? I’m considering postponing our trip. We also have older kids who are aging out of Aulani so this is likely our last trip and I’d hate for my 3 year old to miss out on Aunty’s. I’m also stressed about the booking process. Thanks!

We are booked at Aulani next month and my 3 year old will be fully vaccinated but it looks like Aunty’s is only open to ages 5-12. Does anyone know when it may open to younger ages? Are there open houses or activities for younger kids? I’m considering postponing our trip. We also have older kids who are aging out of Aulani so this is likely our last trip and I’d hate for my 3 year old to miss out on Aunty’s. I’m also stressed about the booking process. Thanks!
I was wondering the same thing, I know the age range used to start at 3. I hope they bring it back eventually! If anyone has any idea about this let us know!

Otherwise you can use this service if you want some adult time (KAMA‘AINA KIDS SITTERS). We just used the one in Disney World a few weeks ago and it was awesome, our kids really liked the babysitter.

I was wondering the same thing, I know the age range used to start at 3. I hope they bring it back eventually! If anyone has any idea about this let us know!

Otherwise you can use this service if you want some adult time (KAMA‘AINA KIDS SITTERS). We just used the one in Disney World a few weeks ago and it was awesome, our kids really liked the babysitter.
I wasn't aware that Kama'aina Kids Sitters was available again. Do you know when they brought it back?

I wasn't aware that Kama'aina Kids Sitters was available again. Do you know when they brought it back?
Not sure, I just saw it when I was searching for other babysitting options at Aulani. It seemed like it was back but could still be waiting longer maybe

I want aunty’s open for the experience not the babysitting. Will be a bummer for my 3 year old to miss out especially because she is fully vaccinated. I don’t like Disney taking away perks that were complimentary all while increasing prices.

I want aunty’s open for the experience not the babysitting. Will be a bummer for my 3 year old to miss out especially because she is fully vaccinated. I don’t like Disney taking away perks that were complimentary all while increasing prices.
100% agree there

Update- I spoke with someone at Aulani and during Covid their childcare license changed so they can only take kids over 5. It’s frustrating because the website still says over 3 in several places and makes it look like the over 5 is a temporary change.

Update- I spoke with someone at Aulani and during Covid their childcare license changed so they can only take kids over 5. It’s frustrating because the website still says over 3 in several places and makes it look like the over 5 is a temporary change.
Do you recall where you saw it on the website for children age 3? I've looked and I can't find anything. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter