August 5, 2012 Dream 5 Night Double Dip

cinderellanprince: Room #2024; DW, DH, DS 9, DS 5
RAnikas: Room #6174: DW, DH, DS 17, DSFriend 17
MeLaNie9: Room #6188: me, DS5, DS8
cinderellanprince (room 2), room #5152: DW, DH, DS 8, DD 5
cinderellanprince (room 3), room #2026: DW, DH, DS 9, DS 7
cinderellanprince (room 4) room # 6040: DW, DH, DS 9, DD 8
z80: room 8160: DS 17, DD 16 (parents not participating)
Fivepin: room #9640: me, DS12
LRutledge (room 1) rm #9087: DH, DW, DD 10
LRutledge (room 2) rm #9587: DM, DN 12
Solfan68: room #9006: DH, DW, DS10
urbkols: room #7062: DW, DH, DS 5, DD 5
urbkols (room 2) Room #7066 DW, DH, DD 8, DD 6
urbkols (room 3) Room #7096: DW, DH, DS 8, DS 6

LATE ADD: If you have any extras, we just had a request by to join the FE. No worries if you already finished your shopping/crafting or are en route already. The family is aware they missed the cutoff.
Setumbo: Room #7160: DW, DD, DD 12, DD 8, DD 10

IF YOU HAVE A ROOM CHANGE, please post on the white board on room #2024. Thanks!

We left with out our FE bag...we will have to drop from the exchange :(

Sorry everyone!!

We left with out our FE bag...we will have to drop from the exchange :(

Sorry everyone!!

You look HERE ! I made gifts for those posted. And yer gettin em, whether you like it or NOT ! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Debating whether to take my shiny new Hydroflask along. Thanks, podcast crew !

hflask.jpg
We're bringing our! Be on the lookout for DISers with Hydroflasks!

Disorienting. It was the only word that came to mind waking up in my own bed this morning. Where's the Cabanas breakfast buffet ? My Navigator for the day ? For pity's sake, where's the AQUADUCK ??? *sigh* Another awesome Disney vacation in the books ? Sad, but true. :sad:

But before I get too far back into grind... megaprops to cinderellanprince for organizing our FE group. And to all of you kind folks who played along. My son was constantly frisking our dayglo green pockets to see what treasures today held. Ok, I was a bit curious, too. Thanks to all who shared their amazing creativity and a taste of home, wherever that may be. And playing Prep and Landing on our delivery night was equally fun, as we stalked your cabins and did our best to be stealthy gifters. :thumbsup2

If you all had a fraction of the fun we had, you had an AMAZING time ! One last question... when do I stop feeling like my house is listing a bit ? :confused3

Thank you for the great FE gifts!! All the kids in my party loved it!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I guess I better start thinking about future FE's. Luckily I have a couple years to figure it out for my next Disney Cruise!!! :wave2:

solfan68 said:
One last question... when do I stop feeling like my house is listing a bit ? :confused3
Yep still got that feeling. I find it usually lasts for the number of days the cruise was. Don't get me started on the 14 day transatlantic :lmao

And big thanks to everyone in our FE group. We loved all the gifts we received and had plenty of fun delivering them too. Otherwise still in the process of getting home. Double layovers makes things a bit more interesting...

thanks so much for all the FE gifts!! i can't believe people had time to make such creative gifts on short notice. i love the scrapbooks--i've been reverting to digital scrapping lately, but the two FE gifts have motivated me to start scrapping the traditional way. the trivets are going to be put to good use in my office and house, too.

our last cruise was alaska and we had almost 9 months notice of the FE, so i had more time to do homemade gifts. this time, i went on a biz trip to hong kong shortly before the cruise so at least some of my gifts were unique, but sadly not homemade.

my kids really enjoyed the FE and i'm glad we pulled it off last minute. thank you to all of the participantes!

welcome back to the reality of cooking and cleaning for yourself!

Well we have been back to reality since Friday afternoon :(

Thank you cinderellanprince for organizing the group. My son and I had a wonderful time. Thank you everyone for the wonderful FE gifts, loved everything. One of gifts that we gave was DCL logo perler bead magnet. Now i tested it at home and it stayed straight on my fridge with just the one magnet, but noticed it did not on the ship. It had before, but they must have painted over the doors so it wasn't a strong hold.

Survived the 5K....even though I finished dead last, at least I finished it before the official end time of 1 hr. My son had to wait for me at the finish line for 20 mins because I had his room key.

Sorry we didn't meet anyone on the ship, but did run into LRutledge and her family in line waiting to go thru customs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter