August 5, 2012 Dream 5 Night Double Dip

Fivepin said:
There's a meet? I missed that. Where and when?

We don't have one yet but we probably should to go over the FE group listings and everyone that upgraded

Hi everyone! My family will be on your cruise and I called this morning about the movies playing, this is what the woman told me (she did mention it could change)

Cars 2, Muppets, People Like Us, Brave 2D and 3D, Avengers and Chimpanzee

Hi everyone! My family will be on your cruise and I called this morning about the movies playing, this is what the woman told me (she did mention it could change)

Thanks Persephone ! And by the way... welcome to The Dis ! :woohoo:

One room # added and one room # changed due to maintenance issues in the room. Most upated list is attached--still missing 2 rooms, hopefully they will come in soon or I will have the white board posted on room # 2024 and people can leave their room # there. See you soon!

By the way, what's protocol on the FE gifts ? Do you ID yourself, or just drop them in anonymously ? I'm such a noob. *grin*

By the way, what's protocol on the FE gifts ? Do you ID yourself, or just drop them in anonymously ? I'm such a noob. *grin*

I have always identified myself. Most that we receive do identify themselves as well, but it's totally up to you.

Welcome aboard and welcome to the Boards!!

Saw that DCL had Florida Resident Rates for 3 night cruises in Sept and Aug. I was so tempted with the Sept 13 one since my kids are out of school on the 14th.

Any Cat 5 verandah cabin is $345 for 1st and 2nd and $258 for 3rd and 4th.

I couldn't believe that price for a verandah!!

Hi, we're new to this whole disney cruising thing and we were wondering what we have to do to join to FE group for the August 5, 2012, five day Bahama cruise. It's me my husband and 3 daughters, ages 12, 10, and 8. Thank You!

Told DS Cars 2 is on the "Mickey Big Boat" which he replied "it was on the last boat we were on!"

Finished one of my FE's, just a few more to put together in two days since I fly out Tuesday night!! No pressure!! Cant' wait!!!:yay:

Hi, we're new to this whole disney cruising thing and we were wondering what we have to do to join to FE group for the August 5, 2012, five day Bahama cruise. It's me my husband and 3 daughters, ages 12, 10, and 8. Thank You!

I didn't set it up, but I'm thinking it may be a bit late to officially join the FE. Most folks have already planned out their numbers and such, while other posters here are already gone, spending some time at The World prior to the cruise. That said... if you want to post your room number and hang a FE, you never know. There may be some spare pixie dust floating about. Either way, hope y'all enjoy the cruise.

The deadline to join was July 15th, but I may have an extra or 2 so you can post your cabin number here or PM me. List of participants is post #75.

Too funny, you have 3 daughters, I have 3 sons ages 8,10,12

The deadline to join was July 15th, but I may have an extra or 2 so you can post your cabin number here or PM me. List of participants is post #75.

Too funny, you have 3 daughters, I have 3 sons ages 8,10,12

Thank You for fitting us in! MY 12 year old was so excited for this cruise that she has been searching for tips for this cruise for months! She was so excited to find the fish extender tradition because her father hasn't found it yet. She even woke me up from my nap. Our room number is # 7610. I still don't understand everything though. Can you please explain how we do this and maybe how to make one out of duct tape...I don't sew.
Thanks.

Thank You for fitting us in! MY 12 year old was so excited for this cruise that she has been searching for tips for this cruise for months! She was so excited to find the fish extender tradition because her father hasn't found it yet. She even woke me up from my nap. Our room number is # 7610. I still don't understand everything though. Can you please explain how we do this and maybe how to make one out of duct tape...I don't sew.
Thanks.

I totally don't sew either. I had gotten both of mine from Ebay, but too late for you to do that now.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2821566&highlight=duct+tape+fe
Here's the duct tape FE directions on page 2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=45649964#post45649964
Here's the Fish extender thread. I know there are directions for the no sew ones on there. You'll just have to search thru the thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=45647476#post45647476
Here's a thread of things others have done for FE gifts.
It doesn't have to be big. I have done gifts for the cabin, for each person, age appropriate gifts and such. This time since I booked this late in the game and just got done with a cruise earlier in the month, I'm just doing a gift for each cabin. You pick when you want to deliver.
There's usually a sign up sheet of who wants to participate, and like I said our deadline was July 15th. Since you've posted your cabin number, maybe there are others like myself who will have extras. I know some have already left to start their vacation.
Hope that helps. It is alot of fun. My kids always love coming back and finding goodies in the FE.
I hope you enjoy your first cruise. We're hooked, if you couldn't tell. If you have any other questions, just ask away. I will just be traveling with my 12 year old this time. My other 2 are with grandma in Taiwan.

setumbo said:
Thanks.

No sewing for me too. In fact my favorite FE's are the unconventional ones. Because the needle and thread are not my strong points ours is made from old circuit boards. A little odd but hey it works!

Thanks.

I reverse engineered my duct tape FE based on the picture in THIS Dis Thread. No real instructions, per se. But a couple of Gallon zip lock bags, some colored duct tape, and I've got a decent FE for our upcoming cruise !

cinderellanprince: Room #2024; DW, DH, DS 9, DS 5
RAnikas: Room #6174: DW, DH, DS 17, DSFriend 17
MeLaNie9: Room #6188: me, DS5, DS8
cinderellanprince (room 2), room #5152: DW, DH, DS 8, DD 5
cinderellanprince (room 3), room #2026: DW, DH, DS 9, DS 7
cinderellanprince (room 4) room # 6040: DW, DH, DS 9, DD 8
z80: room 8160: DS 17, DD 16 (parents not participating)
Fivepin: room #9640: me, DS12
LRutledge (room 1) rm #9087: DH, DW, DD 10
LRutledge (room 2) rm #9587: DM, DN 12
Solfan68: room #9006: DH, DW, DS10
urbkols: room #7062: DW, DH, DS 5, DD 5
urbkols (room 2) Room #7066 DW, DH, DD 8, DD 6
urbkols (room 3) Room #7096: DW, DH, DS 8, DS 6

LATE ADD: If you have any extras, we just had a request by to join the FE. No worries if you already finished your shopping/crafting or are en route already. The family is aware they missed the cutoff.
Setumbo: Room #7160: DW, DD, DD 12, DD 8, DD 10

IF YOU HAVE A ROOM CHANGE, please post on the white board on room #2024. Thanks!

Thank you all for adding us to the FE list. Setumbo's room is #7610 just to clarify. We have DD8, DD10, and DD12. We are so excited to send out some really fun gifts for the trip! pluto:

Ok... nothing to do with our cruise, but... the new SotMK mystery pin set looks AMAZING ! :thumbsup2 That is all.

Debating whether to take my shiny new Hydroflask along. Thanks, podcast crew !

hflask.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter