August 2014 watch

Ill join in! We moved from September 2014 to August 2014. Wondering when August deals are normally released?!

Me too!!! Mid- late august 2014 here. Have you guys booked yet? My TA wants to wait until the discounted prices come out... But I'm getting anxious! Lol

planning 25th anniversary first part of trip with daughter and her boyfriend last part with dh

hoping for alot of discounts and free dining plan

Booked Contemporary Resort 2 weeks ago with 40% of military discount! :cool1:

Dates: 8/16/14 - 8/24/14

planning 25th anniversary first part of trip with daughter and her boyfriend last part with dh

hoping for alot of discounts and free dining plan

Nothing out yet :( We just returned from a cruise and singed up for DVC, so we might use that for August if there is no Free Dining! Thinking about last two weeks of August :)

:cool1:I'm in!! Just started thinking about planning a trip for August 2014. I am thinking the last week in August and am hoping for FD. This year it is being offered in Sept. I do remember a time when it was offered in Aug. I want to book soon, but am hoping for maybe a pin or some kind of room discount. Our last trip Early August 2011 we got 40% off Animal Kingdom Lodge and we loved it. This time because we are on a budget we are planning on staying at Pop. I called Disney Travel Agency and he said to book it and if I get a code or any discounts I could change it later. Especially since we have more then a year to go. I didn't book it yet. Well if all else fails I can hope for FD. Would be very satisfied with FD. Getting excited for myself and all of us August 2014!!! :yay:

Booked Contemporary Resort 2 weeks ago with 40% of military discount! :cool1:

Dates: 8/16/14 - 8/24/14

So happy for you!! We love Contemporary. It is our favorite, but too much money for us without a discount. Enjoy it and enjoy the count down. :cool1:

Joining the group!! Headed to WDW next month and already planning a trip for next August with lots of family. Will get my AP since the Bounce Back for August 2014 is too late in the month for us.

I'm also hoping to head to the World next August. Got DH, DS, and DD on a strict budget so that we can hopefully (with a discount) afford a deluxe resort for the first time!! Only 345 days until our anticipated arrival at Disney. The countdown's on!!

We booked the bounceback but my parents would like to join us so I'm hoping there's some type of offer for the end of August.

Couldn't take advantage of the BB as it starts too late for us :(...soooo I'm now hoping for a room only discount and hope to go around the 2nd week in August since we upgraded to A/P's.

Getting my place here we are looking early August!

It has been a number of year and we are a family of 5 so looking at 2 value rooms., a suite at all star music or port orleans

I've booked a Lion King suite at AoA for Aug. 3-8. I booked with AAA and saved $150, but I'm hoping a better discount will come along. Has anyone used a PIN on a suite at AoA?

We've booked 8/23 - 8/30 at BC. I did call this week but they said the only thing being offered right now is just into March. Here's hoping!

I'm here. Planning a trip for myself, hubby and 3 kids in August. First trip for my youngest two and most likely our only Disney trip in their childhood so we're going all out with dining plan, but value rooms as we just sleep there.

My parents are joining so we're waiting to see the deals and whether one kid joins them to keep us into value rooms or a good enough discount arrives for my family of five to share one decent room.

I've just this very minute decided to plan a trip for first week of August 2014 for myself, DSis, DD(16), and a friend she chooses. My DSis lives in Florida so I'm wondering if she can get a resident discount for our room and for tickets. I'm not sure about the tickets because we are not residents. Anyone know?

We just got a pin for up to 35% off that include 8/17-9/27/14.:banana: I'll be calling at the end of this week to book our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter