August 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a reservation for 2 at Le Cellier on August 24th (1.15pm) that I will cancel when I get home from work tonight (sometime after 6pm BST). If you want to co-ordinate, please PM me before then! :)

I have Wishes Dessert Party for 3 on 8/23 that I will be cancelling. Let me know if you want to coordinate.

Sill have BOG for the 29th and 30th for 3... want to cancel this week and hoping someone can grab them.

About to cancel O'hana reservation for 6 people on 8/21 at 5:10 pm. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Just cancelled two CRT lunch reservations. Just found out that TIW is blacked out on those dates. 11/23 and 11/25. Grab them now.

- oops, sorry, just realized that I posted this to the August forum rather than November forum. Hope somebody here was also looking at November and was able to grab these.

Just cancelled -

Via Napoli, reservation for 4, 5:45pm, Thursday August 7

I have a CRT dinner for 2 at 9:25PM for August 23.

I accidentally booked it for the wrong trip date, I'll be at the Villans Event this night. Guess I got a little excited when I saw it pop up! :confused3 Send me a PM if interested. I'd prefer to cancel soon and will cancel tomorrow if I don't hear from anyone.

Date: Saturday, August 23, 2014
Time: 9:25 PM
Guests: 2 Adults Modify Guests
Location: Cinderella's Royal Table - Fantasyland® - Magic Kingdom® Park
$146.08 Pre-paid

Fireworks are at 10PM this night.

Cancelled ADR for 4, 10:30 am at Tusker House on Saturday August 9

Just cancelled the following, all for 4 people:

8/21 - 'Ohana at 6:55 pm

8/25 - Boma at 10:50 am

8/25 - Mama Melrose Fantasmic package at 12:30 pm

I have a CRT dinner for 2 at 9:25PM for August 23.

I accidentally booked it for the wrong trip date, I'll be at the Villans Event this night. Guess I got a little excited when I saw it pop up! :confused3 Send me a PM if interested. I'd prefer to cancel soon and will cancel tomorrow if I don't hear from anyone.

Date: Saturday, August 23, 2014
Time: 9:25 PM
Guests: 2 Adults Modify Guests
Location: Cinderella's Royal Table - Fantasyland® - Magic Kingdom® Park
$146.08 Pre-paid

Fireworks are at 10PM this night.

I just cancelled this.

Cancelling an August 23 Via Napoli 7:00PM reservation for three. Going to the Villains Unleashed event!:cool1:

Just cancelled party of 5 at Crystal Palace on 08/30 at 8:40am. Sorry I couldn't give more advance notice, won't let me book the earlier time that became available unless I cancelled this reservation first.

I just cancelled the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for Tuesday, August 12th. It was booked, so grab it while you can. It was for 4 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter