August 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled Askerhaus 8/15 at 5:00 for 4 people. My dining plan turned out to be a princess overload!! Didn't want to do that to my DS(6) :)

just cancelled CRT on Aug 17 at 6:55 pm! Hope this helps someone!!

Also just freed up a Crystal Palace at 8:20 AM same day 8/17 because I scored an 8:10 AM at CRT!!!

To all of you who are getting BOG, are you making ADRs online or calling? I have been checking online for 8/16 and nothing has been available. Thanks.

Okay, I have decided to keep my BOG for Sunday, so I have a reservation I need to give up for Be Our Guest on 8/14/2013 for 2 people @ 6:20 PM. Does anyone want to coordinate to take this?

To all of you who are getting BOG, are you making ADRs online or calling? I have been checking online for 8/16 and nothing has been available. Thanks.

I kept checking daily online and got lucky with a BOG for today just a few days ago...never dreamed we would ever get in:)

There's a BOG on 8/25 at 9:15 available if anyone's interested. Was looking for a party of 4 and this came up. Too late for us, since it's our travel day and we'll be up waaaayyyyy early. But thought maybe someone else could use it!

Will cancel the following in next 5 minutes:

8/26 - Biergarten for 4 people at 2:15 pm

8/31 - Cape May Cafe for 4 people at 9:10 am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter