August 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

We were going to upgrade to a mod but are sticking with pop and the QSDP. We preferred it last year so we are sticking with it again. So if you are intrested please pm me. If not I will cancle tommorow around 830am. I will also post in the September thread.

These are all for 4
8/28 Crystal Palace 11:45 am
8/29 Arkshurs 10:50am
8/30 Shutters 6:15 pm
8/31 Sci fi 11:15 am
9/2 Garden Grill 4:00 pm
9/3 Crystal Palace 10:20 am
9/4 Ohana's 10:30 am

I am canceling a reservation for Chef Mickey's for August 25, 8pm for 3 people. I'll wait to hear back before doing so, please let me know if you want to coordinate.

Will cancel right now... le cellier steak house for 1:10pm on August 21st for 4 guests. Good luck!

Would love to know why my posts about ADR's that I am cancelling keep getting removed yet other posts with "chit chat" are not :confused3?? I thought that this thread was to list what we are cancelling? Please enlighten me MODS.

gina

You have quite a few posts in the past few pages listing cancellations. Maybe you aren't going back far enough?

I don't see anything of yours deleted, so if you are missing something recent, perhaps it's a computer glitch on your end.

Hope this helps enlighten :goodvibes

If anyone needs, I just saw CRT on 8/27 for 4 at 4:05. My 2 boys don't care for Cindy, but that seems like a great ADR!

Cancelling The Plaza Restaurant (MK) for Friday, August 26th at 4:20 PM and Crystal Palace (MK) for Saturday, August 27th at 8:20 PM. I was able to get Crystal Palace for an early dinner on Friday and then dinner at Jiko Saturday instead! :woohoo:

I just cancelled these for a party of 5:

8/26 Le Cellier 4:05pm

8/27 Biergarten 7:00pm

8/30 Crystal Palace 8:05pm

I hope that helps someone!!

Searching for an ADR and found a 6:40pm at Garden Grill in Epcot on 8/26.

I will be canceling the following tomorrow, all for a party of 5:

8/28 - Boma at 5:40pm
8/29 - Chef Mickey's at 7:20am
8/29 - Via Napoli at 7:00pm
8/31 - La Hacienda at 6:00pm

I will be canceling the following tomorrow, all for a party of 5:

8/28 - Boma at 5:40pm
8/29 - Chef Mickey's at 7:20am
8/29 - Via Napoli at 7:00pm
8/31 - La Hacienda at 6:00pm

What time will you cancel? I'd lice to try for Via Napoli. Thanks

Cancelled H&V F! dinner package this morning.

Aug 21 4:00pm - 6 people

With nightly F! we're going to risk walk up showtime availability.

Just for kicks...I looked to see what would be available if I were in WDW today and wanted to go for dinner tonight....Looked for dinner for table for 4, and the following restaurants had availablity....Cinderellas Royal Table, Le Cellier (2 different times), 'Ohana, Coral Reef (2 times)....all these restaurants are never available when trying to book in advance....so is the trick to bring you computer with you and book for the day of?

Just for kicks...I looked to see what would be available if I were in WDW today and wanted to go for dinner tonight....Looked for dinner for table for 4, and the following restaurants had availablity....Cinderellas Royal Table, Le Cellier (2 different times), 'Ohana, Coral Reef (2 times)....all these restaurants are never available when trying to book in advance....so is the trick to bring you computer with you and book for the day of?

Or, stop at your concierge desk when you check in to your resort and inquire. I have been told by more than one castmember that a number of tables are "held" for resort guests. Makes sense because Disney wouldn't want people to show up for the vacations and have NO where to eat except their hotel food court.
I would assume that a VERY VERY small % of us DIS'ers account for the total number of visitors to WDW yet we seem to have the capability of sucking up a lot of ADR's :lmao:. In addition to Disney setting aside some last minute tables, I would imagine (I know I have) that a lot of people cancel ADR's while they are at WDW, for various reasons, at the last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter