August 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Is anyone interested in any of these? All for a party of 5.

8/26 Le Cellier 4:05pm

8/27 Biergarten 7:00pm

8/30 Crystal Palace 8:05pm

Not sure if this is a hot ADR or not. But my arrival to WDW is later than I expected so I have to cancel this reservation for my arrival day:

Teppan Edo
Epcot
Date: Friday08/19/2011 Time: 05:40PM Dinner
Party Size: 2 Guest(s)

I'll be canceling n the next few minutes.

Just cancelled:

Cape May 8/30 6:45pm - 4 people

also

Fantasmic Package @ Mama Melrose's on 9/1 4:55pm - 4 people

just canceled a fantasmic pkg for my friend on 8/18 party of 5 for Hollywood & Vine at 4:40pm. She has been looking for something on the 25th to go with us and we got it today. I have booked all her ADRs and if she doesn't bump back up to the Deluxe plan I'll be canceling a bunch more over the next month.

:goodvibes Fantasmic package 21st august
I just cancelled 3 reservations for 2 people
Hollywood & Vine 5.00pm
We got reservations for the 22nd not a great time but suits us much better and all six of together :)

I am searching for places to dine for Aug. 21 and Cinderella's Royal Table is available right now at 9:30 PM for 3 people if anyone is interested.

Going to cancel Fantasmic package at mama melrose for 4 at 1:45 on 9/1. I will do this by 11:30 this morning. Good luck if you are interested!!

I did go ahead and just cancel this one at 11:45am today.

Also cancelled 50's primetime for 5:35 on 8/29, and crystal palace for 8:05am on 9/2, all for 4 people.

Cancelling a couple big ones here:

Thursday Aug 25 table for 4 at 5:15pm - Chef Mickeys

Saturday Aug 27 table for 4 at 8:00pm - Ohana

Doing it now...

I will be cancelling the following reservations for 5 on August 31:

Ohana 10:00am

Le Cellier 5:25pm

I'll be doing this tomorrow evening after combing our schedule one more time! :goodvibes Hope I can help someone out!

I'm going to be cancelling a Chef Mickey for 5:15pm on August 25th for party of 4. Let me know if you'd like to try to grab it!

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter