August 2010 anyone?

After all of these months we are finally here! Thanks for making the wait bareable!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I am going home to my castle!
disney.gif
disneycastlewithfireworks.gif
disney.gif

Only about 108 hours (more or less :rotfl:) until we leave for the airport! Spent the day cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Not so fun! However, all that will be forgotten when I have nothing but fun with DS, DD, and DH for 11 entire days!!!!

4 sleeps before we make our very first journey to WDW. I think I am more excited than my children! DS 5 and DS 2 3/4. I have wanted to go for my entire life and finally get the chance. :cool1:

We leave EARLY Wednesday morning! First trip together and we're taking our 9 year old cousin.

So excited! Hope everyone's vacation is just what they have dreamed. :drive:

Holy crap! This time next Sunday, we'll be in the car, on our way to 11 glorious days in the happiest place on earth! There is NO WAY I am going to be able to work this week, LOL. :lmao:

Staying at the Beach Club for the 1st time!!!! Leaving on the 22nd for 8 days. It will be my daughter's honeymoon and our 30th anniversary. Can't wait for the MAGIC!!!!

has everyone checked out the weather!!!! one day the heat index is like over 100 eveyday for the next 2 weeks ( yikes!!! ) i just picked up a plastic spray bottle at the dollar store, looks like we may need it :)

has everyone checked out the weather!!!! one day the heat index is like over 100 eveyday for the next 2 weeks ( yikes!!! ) i just picked up a plastic spray bottle at the dollar store, looks like we may need it :)

Don't forget your rain poncho or umbrella too! We just got home from CBR and it RAINED every day. Unfortunately, it rained a lot, not just your usual passing storm and we were not prepared. It was very humid, not too hot and unbelievably, there was a breeze most days. Have a great time ;)

I have our ponchos - but question - are umbrellas allowed? I'm guessing not..

we're on the plane in about 8 hours!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

so this vacation has been planned since last august, dining ressies since march, taking my granddaughter and her mom for the first time, leaving today at 1am and she cancels at 11:30 this morning. so disappointed, nothing seems to be going right :(

so this vacation has been planned since last august, dining ressies since march, taking my granddaughter and her mom for the first time, leaving today at 1am and she cancels at 11:30 this morning. so disappointed, nothing seems to be going right :(

My heart is breaking for you. I know how disappointed you must be. Surely she had a good reason? Could you possibly get someone else to go with you? Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it can be resolved.:grouphug:

I am so sorry for what has happened to your vacation...Is there anyway it can be resolved before you go? Can someone else go with you? Maybe a solo trip?
Or just with your granddaughter?
There must be a good reason.
Sending pixie dust your way so that it works out..
Bonnie:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter