August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be four of us also

DH and I
DD - 10
DS 7

Hi all DH, myself, DS 15, DD 8 (at sailing time)

2 cat 6 cabins GREAT RATE from All Seasons Travel. Can't beat their service!

Hoping for a cat 3-but if not, we have connecting cabins!

I got through around 1:20 and booked the cruise. 2 adults and 2 kids (14 and 10) in 7062 for 7400.00. I am very curious to see how high they will go over the next few days, as some others have seen. I am so excited and so is the family.

ps. Can you figure out who this is 'OUTAHERE'? My username is a little easier than yours!

I am a newbie here but i will be going too!!! WOOHOO!!!:bounce:

There will be the 6 of us....
Myself
DH
DD 12 yrs
DS 8 Yrs
and my parents, too..

This is going to be one awesome cruise!! I have been on 2 Eastern Carribean disney Cruises, and the prices are great for the 14 days!!!!

PLUS

We will be celebrating at DL 50th birthday!!!

What better trip can you get????:boat: :bounce:

Hi Myself, DH, DS 15 and DD 8-ages at the time of sailing-are reserved for 2 cat six cabins-

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
should be awesome!

We are booked!
First Disney Cruise.
Two families.
Myself
DH
DS11
DS8

My sister's family
Sister
Her Husband
DD11
DS5

Huge Disney fans.
We booked about an hour apart.
My sister paid $700 more for a category 6.

Just booked at 5:30 (Eastern time) Rates have gone up over 1000 since this afternoon:( .Were still going anyway. Me and DH, 13 yr old daughter, 11 yr old son.

Hey carolsherman weren't you supposed to be on our past Jan. 17th cruise?

Sandra

Add 4 more to the list!
It will be
DH-49
ME-33
DS-13
DS-10

Can't wait! I booked right at 1pm. I just checked the website right now, and the price is $2000 more. I'm glad I got in early!

Jennifer

There is a DisMeet Set for June 26, 2004 at the Toronto Zoo!

The final times etc, aren't set yet, but you are more than welcomed to come join us all!

And anybody else who would like to come, please do!

See you all in August 2005!

Scratch
pirate:

we will be there tooooo!!!

ME, DW, DD15, DD8

just got back fromt the 4/24 western ..cant believe we already have another cruise booked....should be a blast...who knows maybe even a couple of RELAXING days at sea:D

We're in! Eleven of us total... ages given below are at the date of sailing:

Me
Fiance
with his two kids:
15, girl
11, boy

Older sis
Brother in Law
Nephew, 9
Niece, 4

Mom
Dad
Brother, 19

We all did a land/sea (beach club/4 day) last month, and were quick to snap up our next adventure!

We're officially in!!! 2 adults...Cat 6...Room 6652. Total cost $5381.78. Thank you DU!!!

We are going!!!!! 2 adults and DS (7) when we cruise. I was on hold for 1 hour 15 minutes today but I managed to get what we wanted. Can't wait to see Disneyland and spend 14 days on the ship. All this for a great price and DS won't miss one day of school . Sounds like the perfect vacation.

Cheryl

Hello to all! We're on the June 12th 7 day Eastern, and now on the CA to FL DCL! Can't wait to meet everyone! Will be dh, myself, ds then age 14, and dd then age 10. YAHOO!

Barbara

Looks like we're in.

5 of us...

Me
DH
DS (8)
DD (7th b-day on board)
DD (5 1/2)

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter