August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great night everyone

We also have a place to get seafood and watch the Block Island ferry come in was there last friday great fish n chips Georges of Gailee

Hello Andy, we haven't seen you post here often anymore:( .Did you receive my 3rd check?? I think you are spending more time making Dis-related trinkets then posting nowadays. We need some Panama Tip-O-Dee-Day...Mark

Done indexing through page 80. It's kinda interesting going over everything again, though it is time consuming LOL. I may try to finish it up tomorrow morning! I have also done 194 and up so we only have 114 pages to go!

just want the satisfaction of hitting the 200 page mark!! Like i have nothing else better to do than listening the sound of the ocean waves here!! LOL!!!

gee, how many pages do you think we will have by the time our cruise?

Pooey thought i would hit the 200 page mark by now!!!

La da da da da....just sitting around here on the balcony...

Ok i am getting weird!!:crazy:

YEAH, HAPPY 200 PAGES!!!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by mark & sandra
Hello Andy, we haven't seen you post here often anymore:( .Did you receive my 3rd check?? I think you are spending more time making Dis-related trinkets then posting nowadays. We need some Panama Tip-O-Dee-Day...Mark

Yes Mark, the check arrived. I've been real busy not only making t-shirts and pillow cases, but also magnetic door signs, and of course have been quite busy with postcards. I'm also helping my mom get ready for her BIG move to Florida. I hardly have time to read the boards let alone post these days. We leave for vacation three weeks from this Saturday!!! I can't wait!!!

I'll try to capture the image of the ship on the two palms web cam for you. Hang a sheet or something on your verandah for us to see.::yes:: ...Mark

Andy - I think you deserve a rest. Do you have a chance to relax when you cruise or are you like me and try to jam in as many activties as you can?

Paul

Originally posted by paulcrsb
Andy - I think you deserve a rest. Do you have a chance to relax when you cruise or are you like me and try to jam in as many activties as you can?

Paul

Believe it or not, I actually do slow down and enjoy the relaxation the cruise offers, and that's what I intend to do this time as well. I'm sure I will be posting from the Internet Cafe however, some addictions just are too hard to resist, LOL!!!
:wave2:

Stuck in the house - no car. I am saying "Good Morning" to my board family. Hope you all have a Disney kind-of day. Toodles:wave2: :earsgirl: JEANNE

The index is done to page 100 and over page 194. I have to stop now to head up north. My sister is having surgery this morning and we're going to spend a couple days with her. Don't chat too much or I'll never catch up lol!

Tracy

It seems like a lot of us are packing to move or go on vacation. I have packing for our move to do later today.

I am ready for some R&R. I barely get time to look at the boards.

I will be indexing pages 101 thru 120 today and I'll post it over on three circle's site.

To anyone who hasn't checked out Jason's new website... You are really missing something!! Once the new index is complete it will be so easy to find out all the cruise related information mixed throughout this thread!! You can find the link on page one of this thread.

Hard to believe we have reached 200 pages and still over a year to go!!

Andy, it is nice to see you back posting!! We have missed you!!

Rae, Where the heck are you? I did see you were registered on Jason's site. Yeah!!!

I just finished the book "The Panama Canal In American History" by Ann Graham Gaines. I think it might be a book for kids, a very easy read at only 114 pages. It was quite interesting! I am currently 82 pages into the the BIG book, "Then Path Between The Seas" by McCullough. It is also interesting but very wordy!!! I will give the PCTOD (Panama Canal Tip of the Day).

"The US Congress set the fee for using the canal @ ninety cents for each ton of cargo transported. The average ship pays about ten thousand dollars for its passage. The HMS Queen Elizabeth II, an exceptionally heavy ship, which passed through the canal in March 1975, paid a record $42,077.88."

I just received this email from DU. DH and I have booked the ACTUAL Disney REAS package through DU. Our TA was going to get our Palo reservations set-up and seems like it may be awhile before that is doable. Let's keep watching the Disney Cruise web sight to see what itinerary changes they might have in store.

Hi Roxann!

I just spoke with the Dining Coordinator at Disney Cruise Line and she advised that the cruise itinerary for the 14-night cruise is changing. She didn't give me any specifics, but advised that it will be early next year before they begin making reservations associated with the Romantic Escape package for those cruises. Once we have information on the schedule and the itinerary for that sailing, we will let you know.

Tammy Cermak
Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc.

Hmmmm ... wonder what "itinerary changes" they might be making? Other than length of stays in port, I didn't see too much flexibility with the schedule!

Keep us posted...

Arlene

Could be changing length of stay at certain ports. Maybe adding another port or changing a port. Who knows!

Right now we are on the cruise ship for a majority of the 14 days so maybe they are changing their daily schedule. We will need more entertainment, especially the kids. Cruise is a long way off and things are subject to change especially when the cruise line has never done this type of itinerary. Could be an adventure!pirate:

Originally posted by EmmasGrammy
I will be indexing pages 101 thru 120 today and I'll post it over on three circle's site.

Lynda, before you do it, check to see where Bob ended up. I know before I left we were up to 110. Later when my DSis gets home, I'll go back online and update the index.

Oh boy. Now we get to spin our wheels for a while. My only hope is that whatever they switch to I hope that we have a decent amount of time in each port. I don't like the 7am-1pm stop that is planned at all. I'm up for the surprise though.

Hi TWhipple,

I'd be happy to help with some indexing this weekend if you'd like to assign me a block of pages to review!

Arlene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter