Are you seeing Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas already in stores by you?

Hobby Lobby, had a lot of Halloween decorations, fall flowers, I noticed a few isles with Christmas tree ornaments. Must be the left over red bulbs no one buys, unless crafters buys them.

No I haven't noticed any back to school or any holiday merchandise yet, which makes me wonder if I was in a fog in Walmart yesterday, But thinking about it, the seasonal section of Walmart was packed with ice chests, blue ice packs, lawn chairs, sunscreen, beach towels etc. still. I mean, we ARE only 3 weeks into summer, and the immediate concern right now is the 100+ degree weather.

Not yet….but I will be putting up my trees in 4 months, which is an exhausting thought - LOL!

How are you feeling @LuvOrlando ?
The trend I am seeing among friends is, they NEVER take down their Christmas trees. One guy put his tree up 4 years ago and just changes the ornaments from Christmas, to Washington's Birthday, to Mother's Day to Father's day, etc.
And a couple of people on my street have those programable LED outdoor Christmas lights that they never take down. To be honest the Red, White and Blue light pattern setting was pretty cool for July 4th.

Very tired but otherwise doing better than yesterday when my sinuses were agonizing, grateful for the Plaxlovid. Thank you for asking.

I noticed all the stores having a mashup of holiday decorations earlier this week, before I got sick and was just sitting here, bored out of my mind quarantined from the family, thinking how odd it was to see it all being rolled out when it's 100 outside. It was like digging in the attic for something random in the attic and tripping over random Rudolphs, Ghosties & Turkeys - struck me as both odd and amusing.

I also rediscovered the show ER from the 90s, sooo bored level 8 ;)
I’m glad you’re feeling better - just keep resting.

ER is my most favorite TV show ever - I never missed an episode.

Not all the stores, but Hobby Lobby has a ton of fall items out and a few Christmas ones. Way too early! There is still technology 2 more months of summer. It's bad enough that back to school stuff is popping up already. Enjoy the summer people!

I've seen Halloween on the carts, not really put up on shelves yet but out where you can see some of the selections, at my Home Goods.

Craft stores have always gotten seasonal stuff out earlier so people can craft before the holidays.

I can do without it in the regular stores till the month of (or 30-45 days out) though, thanks.

I am wondering if they are dumping old inventory from last year, like what gives? I'm all for early but this is just silly.

Still, I want a cool Jack-o-lantern so if anyone sees one let me know :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter