Are they serious

frayedend said:
It all seems confusing. Everything I've read says basically the same thing. If the menu says Chicken Strips it's the good stuff and if it say nuggets it's the junk. So I was getting nervous that my kids would get stuck with nugget junk. Especially when Sci Fi menu says nuggets. But, now I looked at CR counter service and the kids menu says Chicken Strips. I guess it will just be a matter of picking the right places. :) But all in all, who cares. I'm going to Disney. I'm getting apps and dessert all the time :) :) And if I have to pay for my kid, so what. I've learned to expect to spend money I don't have ;) That's what credit cards are for right. :thumbsup2

You'll probably do just fine even if you don't spend money for your kid - if its just the three of you, the adult dining plan can feed three easily. Our Tusker House counter service lunch for four was one chicken plate and one salmon plate split four ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter