Are there any testing locations near WDW that aren't drive thru?

T
I think only the 2 hr window is tentative, I initially booked with it but then wanted to change the time but couldn’t so rebooked for the one hour appointment and paid $30. When I did the 2 hr one it said tentative but when I redid it paying it said scheduled so I’m hoping that making that payment actually confirms it.

View attachment 602229View attachment 602230
This is super useful to know, thank you! Ours actually said “scheduled” as well and no mention was made of the appointment being “tentative” when we booked for the two-hour window…maybe they’ve adjusted the verbiage based on complaints about no-shows.

T

This is super useful to know, thank you! Ours actually said “scheduled” as well and no mention was made of the appointment being “tentative” when we booked for the two-hour window…maybe they’ve adjusted the verbiage based on complaints about no-shows.

Maybe but now I’m worried, lol

Maybe but now I’m worried, lol
Just curious if you gave BeeperMD a call? Our Dec trip we come home on a Tuesday (late flight out) so the options are slimmer on the weekend and we might need to use these guys. I just called their customer service rep and was told paying for a window (1hr or No Window) you are guaranteed that time (plus I would pay for the expedited service which guarantees it 'even more'). Thanks.

Just curious if you gave BeeperMD a call? Our Dec trip we come home on a Tuesday (late flight out) so the options are slimmer on the weekend and we might need to use these guys. I just called their customer service rep and was told paying for a window (1hr or No Window) you are guaranteed that time (plus I would pay for the expedited service which guarantees it 'even more'). Thanks.

Thanks for posting this,
May look into this if it the guarantee is available.

I used beepermd this morning. I booked on the 1st for today for a 2 hour window between 8 and 10. I never got a confirmation text or anything adter booking but the lady who did my test called me at 8:55 this morning to tell me she was on her way. Took her 10 minutes to do 3 tests and that was that. We should get our results sometime tomorrow

I've just booked with Beeper MD and they are asking for insurance info. For anyone who has used it, what did you upload for your documents?

I've just booked with Beeper MD and they are asking for insurance info. For anyone who has used it, what did you upload for your documents?
I didn’t have to provide insurance info, there was an option to say I didn’t have any

ok great. And for the government issued ID part, did you upload your DL photo?

Just a warning. Hubby did Walgreens middle of August and it was a disaster. Let’s say it took 84 hours to process, a denied boarding, reroute new flight with Delta. Paid for a test, flew from Orlando to Detroit. Denied boarding, as no time of collection. Wanted to send him back to Orlando. There were many people at MCO that were waiting for their Walgreens test that never came.

Just a warning. Hubby did Walgreens middle of August and it was a disaster. Let’s say it took 84 hours to process, a denied boarding, reroute new flight with Delta. Paid for a test, flew from Orlando to Detroit. Denied boarding, as no time of collection. Wanted to send him back to Orlando. There were many people at MCO that were waiting for their Walgreens test that never came.
That's horrible and I'm all too familiar with that situation. May I ask if you know if he had the ID Now (NAAT) test booked (results s/b in less than 24hrs) or the Diagnostic Lab Test (PCR) which they list as 'results times varies'. Appreciate the info; thx.

That's horrible and I'm all too familiar with that situation. May I ask if you know if he had the ID Now (NAAT) test booked (results s/b in less than 24hrs) or the Diagnostic Lab Test (PCR) which they list as 'results times varies'. Appreciate the info; thx.
The results vary PCR is the test he took the first time. The second was the within 24 hours

The results vary PCR is the test he took the first time. The second was the within 24 hours

Yeah, that PCR “results vary” completely scared me off it. Luckily, the Rapid ID Now NAAT test, the quick one, gets you back into Canada and I haven’t had the results take more than a few hours yet…knock on wood…

I just called BeeperMD and they verified that even if you pay for the test ($15) it's NOT guaranteed. If the tester is a no-show, they will simply refund you the money.

I think it's a great option if it works, but SUPER important to have a back up plan.

I just called BeeperMD and they verified that even if you pay for the test ($15) it's NOT guaranteed. If the tester is a no-show, they will simply refund you the money.

I think it's a great option if it works, but SUPER important to have a back up plan.
Well that's awesome cause I called last week and asked the same thing and they said your time was guaranteed...think I might have also commented that I would be paying the higher one with the specific time (vs the 1hour time window one) and paying for expedited return time. Guess I'll be calling again next week and a few weeks after that and a few after that till our Dec trip to see what varying answers they give.

Instead of calling I sent BeeperMD an email asking specifically if a person paid for a No Window time if you were guaranteed the time slot. Reply: 'Even if you pay for the smaller time window it does not guarantee your appointment or that time selected, as all of our appointments are tentative.'. Also if you were looking for the expedited PCR test (6-24hr return time) that is only offered for Southern Florida since their lab is down in Miami -- ie Orlando is not covered in that area. Guess I'll be looking elsewhere for our Dec trip...I feel that since more ppl are traveling and plan to use these guys, a person's chances of making the daily cut are going to be slimmer in Dec than they were this past summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter