April Vacation Ideas East Coast but not Disney

FYI, there's a Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA. In case that might be fun for a night or two. And the Comfort Suites ByPass has an indoor pool/hot tub. If you're willing to drive into DC, you can stay in a suburb a short drive (or metro ride) away, spend less, and easily find a hotel with an indoor pool. (You'll find them in DC proper too, but you'll spend a lot more.)

FYI, there's a Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA. In case that might be fun for a night or two. And the Comfort Suites ByPass has an indoor pool/hot tub. If you're willing to drive into DC, you can stay in a suburb a short drive (or metro ride) away, spend less, and easily find a hotel with an indoor pool. (You'll find them in DC proper too, but you'll spend a lot more.)
The Williamsburg GWL is not my favorite place--been several times. But it's okay if you spend minimal time in your room and can deal with the onsite food. My kids did love magiquest.

I would echo that DC would be lovely in April with the Cherry Blossoms but it is a very expensive time to visit that area. Many schools do their field trips to DC in April and it makes touring very frustrating. Williamsburg would be great, just check the hours for BG. Water Country will not be open during that time because it's still too cold. The Outer Banks would also be great and if you're going for a week I would try to hit BG/Williamsburg on your way down or on your way back up - maybe both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter