April, May, June AP Watch. Let's Get it Started

It was available a few minutes ago. I booked the wings for the 31st and after...and the tower was available.

I compromised...since we are doing Poly Concierge part of the trip.

Keep trying. In my experience...if you call later in the day, or the next few days...things open up.

I am so thrilled! I couldn't get through until after 2pm...and I have spent most of the day trying. We were able to get EXACTLY what we wanted!! I am in shock!!!!

Patti

That's one sure thing about WDW resorts, the availability changes all the time. ::yes:: You could call everyday this week and get a different answer everytime. Probably a lot of people booked rooms and then changed to different resorts based on availability. Keep trying!! :wave:

I'll miss this one, it was nice to know that there are others out there....desperate for passholder rates. The discounts weren't as great as some I've seen in the past, but I'll take 'em! We saved over $2,000 over rack rate at the Poly for 8 days (2 rooms), you can't complain about that!

Ba-Bye
Kelly :wave:

Yesterday I got sick of waiting for AP rates, and bid on priceline. We'll be at the Gaylord Palms, and now I wish I would have waited a day! By the time you add on the resort fee we have to pay at GP, we'd be spending $29/night more to go to AKL. :(

Good news and pretty good news, lol. We moved up to Poly gv concierge but they only had 1 room at the AP rate and we booked our 2nd room at the Disney Visa rate. $1812 for 5 nights AP and $1862 for Disney Visa. Bad part is the are considered seperate ressies when we wanted connected rooms but we will be at Disney and Im sure we will get over it, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter