• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 30th, 2017 - Southern Caribbean aboard the Magic!

Hello Everyone! We JUST booked this cruise about an hour ago! Just want to see if there is room to be added to the FE group still. We have 3 cabins, with 2 families traveling. Really hope it is not too late for us to join!

Welcome. Not much activity here. It seems as if the FE person has not been or at least hasn't posted here for the last 2 months.

Hi everyone! i still have slots open for the fish extender

if you are interested please pm or reply to this post with the following info, i have made a fb page you can find it by searching disney magic southern Caribbean April 30th,2017 i will be posting everything on there as well! Im hoping to get a few more families so we can do 2 groups. Ill be closing out the group(s) 3/31

1.Cabin #

2.Name(you may just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not list names and ages for those under 18)

3.Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays,anniversaries,etc...)

4.Allergies or items prohibited ie...alcohol/candy/nuts etc..

5.Favorite character(1-2 for each member)

6.Any other pertinent information you'd like to share

RULES:
* If we are able to get more than 10 cabins in a group I will close the group at 10 to help keeps costs at a minimum, then open another group.

*You must give a gift to each cabin in your FE group, either as a cabin gift or individuals in each cabin. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend.(gifts can be made or purchased. The FE group will close 30 days prior to sailing so I am able to organize everything into a pdf to get out to you all. Since this is a 7 night cruise everyone will get a different day to deliver their to space everything out.
If anyone has any questions feel free to post or PM me. Lets have fun with this!!!.

Thanks everyone,
Briana :D

heres the most current list:)

Attachments

• FE2017.pdf
    211.6 KB · Views: 22

We got everything booked and will be going on this cruise. Looking forward to the Southern cruise. We were looking at a Western in the fall to complete our Grand Slam, but with the MTO rate we could not pass this up. We are in cabin 6082. This will be number 4.

We did the Western 2 years ago. You will enjoy it!

heres the most current list:)
brianap92 - Thank you for adding us to the list! We are very excited to participate. This will be our first FE group! I don't know if it matters; but my name doesn't have an "E" in it. It is spelled "Tracy" The way you have spelled it is just like my grandmother does. Lol. She is 87 and has refused to write it like my mother chose my whole life. So I am ok with it either way. Is there any special rules? My understanding is that we give gifts to all the cabins or people on our list?

Wondering what people are bringing to dress up in for pirate night? Usually my DD and I dress up; but last year my DH dressed up as well. However, as we need to fly into San Juan, I was looking for another option that would be easier to pack for the plane ride. The less luggage the better. Usually we just drive to the port as we are lucky enough to live in FL, so luggage was never an issue. We are flying Spirit, so I would like to take the least number of bags possible.

Also, What types of excursions are people looking towards in St Lucia? This is the one island I have always wanted to see, and I told my DH we would be doing some sort of excursion here.

Also, are you all doing Disney cruiseline excursions? My travel agent gave me a website for excursions as well. I have to look to see if they are different from what the ship offers.

Thank you for the updated FE list! Will any others be added between now and our cruise, or is this the final list?

brianap92 - Thank you for adding us to the list! We are very excited to participate. This will be our first FE group! I don't know if it matters; but my name doesn't have an "E" in it. It is spelled "Tracy" The way you have spelled it is just like my grandmother does. Lol. She is 87 and has refused to write it like my mother chose my whole life. So I am ok with it either way. Is there any special rules? My understanding is that we give gifts to all the cabins or people on our list?

I apologize! I corrected it and will be on the next fe list i put out. No special rules have fun with it you can do a cabin gift or for each individual:)

Thank you for the updated FE list! Will any others be added between now and our cruise, or is this the final list?

Im hoping for a few more families so i can cut the list in 2 and have 2 separate groups:)

Also, What types of excursions are people looking towards in St Lucia? This is the one island I have always wanted to see, and I told my DH we would be doing some sort of excursion here.

Also, are you all doing Disney cruiseline excursions? My travel agent gave me a website for excursions as well. I have to look to see if they are different from what the ship offers.

We found a book for Barbados and St. Lucia fro Fodor's. We are going to do three port adventures and be on our own for Barbados and St. Kitts.

For St Lucia We are doing the Views tour. Starts at 9:45 (Not too early) and last about 3 hours (Not too long). We have Palo that evening so we can head back to the ship a little earlier than usual.

I Barbados we want to go to the George Washington Museum and the Concorde museum, so no adventure there. St. Kitts the tours we were looking at started way to early (Before 8:00). Sorry I am on vacation, I am not getting up at 6:00 to get ready, have breakfast and leave on a 7:45AM tour.

where is everyone staying pre cruise in San Juan? I am undecided and switched twice already. Most hotels seem to have one bed and I was hoping for 2.

where is everyone staying pre cruise in San Juan? I am undecided and switched twice already. Most hotels seem to have one bed and I was hoping for 2.

We are staying at the Hampton Inn near the airport. I am a Hilton Honors member so we stay at Hampton a lot. There may be cheaper hotels but it is close to the airport,(Save some time and money getting back and forth) and we know what to expect.

They have rooms with 2 beds.

Has anyone started a mixology class? We are 4 adults no kids and would love to sign om

Excellent! My understanding is that we need 25 people to set up a private class, so I'll keep track of the number of people interested and reach out to DCL once we get near that number.
We are four adults who would be interested

Hello, I am wondering if there is any more availability in a mixology class? We have 4 adults that would be interested in joining. Thanks so much.

Hi everyone! i still have slots open for the fish extender

if you are interested please pm or reply to this post with the following info, i have made a fb page you can find it by searching disney magic southern Caribbean April 30th,2017 i will be posting everything on there as well! Im hoping to get a few more families so we can do 2 groups. Ill be closing out the group(s) 3/31

1.Cabin #

2.Name(you may just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not list names and ages for those under 18)

3.Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays,anniversaries,etc...)

4.Allergies or items prohibited ie...alcohol/candy/nuts etc..

5.Favorite character(1-2 for each member)

6.Any other pertinent information you'd like to share

RULES:
* If we are able to get more than 10 cabins in a group I will close the group at 10 to help keeps costs at a minimum, then open another group.

*You must give a gift to each cabin in your FE group, either as a cabin gift or individuals in each cabin. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend.(gifts can be made or purchased. The FE group will close 30 days prior to sailing so I am able to organize everything into a pdf to get out to you all. Since this is a 7 night cruise everyone will get a different day to deliver their to space everything out.
If anyone has any questions feel free to post or PM me. Lets have fun with this!!!.

Thanks everyone,
Briana :D

Hi Briana,

We are already signed up in 6152 but can you add my son age 20 name Jaryd favorite character steamboat willie to our stateroom list? no allergies, no celebrations

Thank you so much for coordinating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter