April 30th, 2017 - Southern Caribbean aboard the Magic!

We are also on this cruise and so excited to visit new islands.

We would like to join any fish extender groups organizing.

Mom and 5 yr old DD

Kids and I are getting excited! Less than 200 days! We will happily join the FE!
:welcome: Thanks for joining! Please read in post 1 about joining the FE, it's for sure going to add that little extra magic to your trip!

We are also on this cruise and so excited to visit new islands.

We would like to join any fish extender groups organizing.

Mom and 5 yr old DD
Jenn, I already have you down for the FE. briananp92 is heading up the FE, I'm sure she'll be commenting and organizing that probably after the holidays, I'd assume. Just keep following our thread here.

Okay - we changed to a new stateroom 6152 and saved $600!!
:genie: That's some awesome Disney magic right there!

DH and I are excited for our first time in the southern Caribbean! We are trying to put together a list of things we would like to do on the islands. DH definitely wants to see monkeys. Has anybody done this itinerary before that can tell us which island is the best place for this? We were also hoping those that have been there before would be able to give us some good ideas of things we shouldn't miss on the islands. Thanks!

I have some good news/bad news for my family. The good news is that we're going to be buying a house. The bad news is that we have no disposable income as a result, so I made the difficult decision to cancel our cruise. I'm really bummed. I loved the itinerary and it looks like DCL is mixing up its Southern Caribbean itineraries for 2017, so no real option to go at a later date.

(Lizard915, according to my research, the best places to see monkeys are St. Kitts and Barbados. My family was planning to try and see them in St. Kitts because there are a couple of good beach locations to see monkeys there).

Hi! We would love to join the FE group. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise--we did a similar itinerary last winter on the Wonder in late January. My girls got to hold a monkey in the shopping area in St. Kitts--we did have to pay the guy $5 so I suggest bringing some money along. Most stops felt safe enough that I think taking a cab to the beach should be fine. The snorkel trips often have some life jackets for littler ones to wear so those might be an option for those of you looking at excursions with younger kids. Many of them have a beach stop as well.

1.Cabin #7512
2.Name Kurt and Vicki, with DD 12, DD10
3.Any celebrations you are having on board
4.Allergies or items prohibited-cranberry/blueberry allergies
5.Favorite character--we like Toy Story, Princesses and the Villains

hey everyone heres the fe list i have so far :) 4 more months! anyone who wants to join send me a pm or post on the thread:)

Attachments

• FE2017.pdf
    369.5 KB · Views: 21

Hello! We Will be on the cruise! I am still trying to figure this whole forum thing out and get to 10 posts so I can message you, but we are interested in participating in the FE! :D This will be our first Disney cruise, and my son's first cruise and first Disney experience. It will be me, my husband, and our 4 year old (almost 5 at cruise time) son. :)

Hi! My name is Jenn and myself and my 4 year old daughter (5 by cruise time) will be joining this cruise. I love the itinerary and am sooo excited. I have been on the Magic once before.

We would be honored to join your fish extender group and I am also interested in linked dining if anyone with similar aged kids wants to do that? I see most of us have pre-schoolers! So awesome.
I am also excited to see so many preschoolers!

Hello! We Will be on the cruise! I am still trying to figure this whole forum thing out and get to 10 posts so I can message you, but we are interested in participating in the FE! :D This will be our first Disney cruise, and my son's first cruise and first Disney experience. It will be me, my husband, and our 4 year old (almost 5 at cruise time) son. :)[/QUOTE

You can post your info on here or pm me if you more comfortable once you get access to do that:)

Hi all! Unfortunately we had to cancel our trip as well. My husband was offered a job promotion. So we had to bump up our cruise to March. We're pretty disappointed that we're missing out this time. I will still try to keep up the roll call on post 1 for you all.

Since Jess also had to cancel, is there still any interest in the Mixology class? Or anyone willing to step up to organize that?

Brianap92 is on top of the FE group, :thanks: Brianap92! Looks like a great group so far, and a lot of fun is going to be had!

Hi! We would love to join the FE group. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise--we did a similar itinerary last winter on the Wonder in late January. My girls got to hold a monkey in the shopping area in St. Kitts--we did have to pay the guy $5 so I suggest bringing some money along. Most stops felt safe enough that I think taking a cab to the beach should be fine. The snorkel trips often have some life jackets for littler ones to wear so those might be an option for those of you looking at excursions with younger kids. Many of them have a beach stop as well.

1.Cabin #7512
2.Name Kurt and Vicki, with DD 12, DD10
3.Any celebrations you are having on board
4.Allergies or items prohibited-cranberry/blueberry allergies
5.Favorite character--we like Toy Story, Princesses and the Villains
:welcome:

Hello! We Will be on the cruise! I am still trying to figure this whole forum thing out and get to 10 posts so I can message you, but we are interested in participating in the FE! :D This will be our first Disney cruise, and my son's first cruise and first Disney experience. It will be me, my husband, and our 4 year old (almost 5 at cruise time) son. :)

Thanks for doing such a great job with this meetup thread. I'm sorry you had to cancel, but yay that you were able to reschedule.

I'm holding out hope that I will be able to re-book once we get house finances sorted out since there's still 4 months til the cruise (and still cabins available, it seems).

Hi everyone! We are looking forward to our first Disney cruise! Its actually our first cruise ever :) We love WDW so we figured this was the best way to guarantee we would enjoy our first time at sea. I skimmed through the posts, but am sure I will have questions. My DH and I will be traveling with DS10 and DD7 and our good friends who have a DS12, DD8, and DDalmost1 by the cruise date.

We are excited to be on this cruise, too! Checked in online Sunday and already made some reservations for port excursions. Looking forward to a great time.

Hi everyone! We are looking forward to our first Disney cruise! Its actually our first cruise ever :) We love WDW so we figured this was the best way to guarantee we would enjoy our first time at sea. I skimmed through the posts, but am sure I will have questions. My DH and I will be traveling with DS10 and DD7 and our good friends who have a DS12, DD8, and DDalmost1 by the cruise date.

We are excited to be on this cruise, too! Checked in online Sunday and already made some reservations for port excursions. Looking forward to a great time.
I will add you both to the roll call! Enjoy!:sail:

Hello everyone! My family and I will be on this cruise, and want to participate in the FE. I'm new to the site and the thread, and don't know how to use it quite yet. How can I sign up?

Hello everyone! My family and I will be on this cruise, and want to participate in the FE. I'm new to the site and the thread, and don't know how to use it quite yet. How can I sign up?
Welcome! looking forward to the fish extender too. One cruiser is coordinating the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter