Apple Pay

I didn't try it at restaurants, used room key and paid with my card on file. In the stores/Ulu Cafe and snow cones I used Apple Pay.

Off the top of my head, if you do any poolside service, they bring you your check in one of those black folders like you get at restaurants, and you give them your room key or credit card to scan in the back. I imagine you wouldn't want to hand them your phone or watch.

Off the top of my head, if you do any poolside service, they bring you your check in one of those black folders like you get at restaurants, and you give them your room key or credit card to scan in the back. I imagine you wouldn't want to hand them your phone or watch.

With MagicBands now active, I'm thinking a wireless terminal would need to be brought over to process payment when using one to pay. That same terminal may be able to process Apple Pay.

With MagicBands now active, I'm thinking a wireless terminal would need to be brought over to process payment when using one to pay. That same terminal may be able to process Apple Pay.
They've been slow-playing the MagicBand rollout. They're still not for sale in their stores and it's not advertised anywhere, so it's just the people who have been to Walt Disney World and read message boards who have any idea that they work. I think you're right long-term, but I don't know how fast they'll get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter