Apolo!

Fine fine fine... you win... it wasn't hijacked :rolleyes:

Hi Beccy! We missed you :)

Just a little something for Elaine's Wednesday morning: :teeth:

ab35.jpg

Hee hee hee... now that's a good way to wake up in the morning!! No coffee needed here!!!

I'm Awake, but Why did you have to bring this thread back up??Why am I complaining?

Well, maybe not fully awake! LOL

Whats going on with the Dis today? All these old threads coming back to life.

Has anyone revived Laverne yet?

KIM KIM....SPEAK TO ME KIM!!!

Nope kejoda...she's still out cold! Muttered something before she fainted...sounded like "Can't take all of this ancient history"!!;)

Oh Lordy, HELP ME! :p

HAPPY DAY!! I have reason to live again! No wonder I love ya Shirley! :teeth: Now we just need to bump the wedding thread!! Hee hee hee... no wait...bad idea... never mind.
blush.gif

BUT ~ BUT! Why are so many of THE good pictures gone? Oh. :( I know... that website closed. Oh~No!! Quick! Start posting them again from somewhere else!! All of those red x's are depressing!!!

I would post a pic but I don't know how.:( Do you ned a website to do it?

Sorry Kim, that one site (apoloantonohno.com) is gone and a lot of his pics came from there... give me some time and I'll find a few new ones for you :)

Awww... thanks Beccy! Yes, they do need to be posted on a website that you can link directly to. Apparantly a lot of the pictures posted here were linking to a site that recently closed... I'm not sure why though. I went there a couple of times when looking for pics to post. I don't think it was an "official" site... so not sure what happened. :confused:

Isn't she just a sweetie, Jodie!?! She may talk tough, and threaten to steal my guy, but deep down inside she really IS an angel. (Don't ever tell anyone I said that... it might ruin my reputation)

Speaking of new ones.... someone throw that guy in front of a camera! We need some new material. ;)

We need to send this kid a razor. He would be so cute without it.

Oh I agree Beccy... wonder if I could Photoshop that out somehow....

Get to work Elaine you have quite a job ahead of you!

Pardon me while I wipe the lick streaks off my monitor.

We need to send this kid a razor. He would be so cute without it
Shannon and I took care of that once, but he's not very cooperative with us about it at all. :(

Photoshop... hmmm, go for it Elaine! :teeth:

Originally posted by Kama89
Pardon me while I wipe the lick streaks off my monitor.

Well we know what Kama will be doing all day!
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

As soon as she finishes wiping the monitor, she'll see that pic again clearly and lick again :rolleyes: She's rather hopeless isn't she?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter