Apolo!

LOL you guys are too much!!! Can we have a "change of scenery" please??

Elaine, You mean you're tired of the view here?!? But it was just getting good again! ;) What do you have in mind m'dear?? :D

Ok, so maybe my quest for the perfect Apolo picture was becoming a little obsessive..:eek: :eek: :eek: LOL!!

Here is one for you, Elaine:

ahmad29.jpg

Oh geez!! I'm never going to be able to look at that picture again without completely losing it!!! ROTFL!!
rotfl.gif

Oh...and Teri...
Ok, so maybe my quest for the perfect Apolo picture was becoming a little obsessive.. LOL!!
That's not possible!!! :eek:

Well I think that the DIS is like a soap opera....you can tune out for a week or so and tune back in and never miss a thing!! HELLOOOO LADIES!!! I am back from the beach (HOORAY) and back online!! I see ya'll have not had a busy week...unless you like baby face Apolo that is!!;)

:bounce: Yay!!! Jodie has returned!!! :bounce:

I missed you... I need someone who agrees with me on Apolo's looks ;) :teeth:

Um, 13 pages???? :confused: Wow..... A whopping 13 pages that just started with someone posting the word "Apolo" just to get Kims attention! Now I have to decide if I can stay awake to read all 13 pages....... No, it's not the post or anything.... I had a red-eye flight & I'm amazed I'm still awake right now......
moresleep.gif

Got your back Elaine! (hee hee)

Jay....I concur with your "um" regarding 13 pages of (yawn) Apolo!! Get some sleep man...come back and play tomorrow!

Glad to know where your... errr... loyalties lie ;) :p

I have to agree with Dream, Jay... don't bother with the 13 pages... most are pointless!

unless you like baby face Apolo that is!!
GASP!!! :earseek:
I need someone who agrees with me on Apolo's looks
CHOKE!! ACK!! IRK!! :mad:

*Well, Apolo.. it looks like it's just you and me sweetie-pie.* 'Course, since I'm not very good at sharing... whether it be men OR green M&Ms, I guess I really can't complain* ;)

I have to agree with Dream, Jay... don't bother with the 13 pages... most are pointless!
Bite your tongue woman!! Each and every post is perfect (well, except for the posts with that old coot Antoni Boo Boo). This thread should be bronzed... It should be placed up with the IMPORTANT threads...it should be put into the Smithsonian! Jay and Jodie, you have to read every post... every post was tenderly and lovingly crafted and each one tells a very important story. This is a NOT TO BE MISSED thread!! :p

Originally posted by Kama89
Bite your tongue woman!! Each and every post is perfect (well, except for the posts with that old coot Antoni Boo Boo).
:mad: He's not a coot and don't you dare ever call Antonio by that name again :mad:

I think Apolo's face shows that he agrees with you!!!!

Awwww... come here you sweet little cutie pie you... I'll make you forget alllll about these ole' meanies. :p

Originally posted by Kama89

Awwww... come here you sweet little cutie pie you... I'll make you forget alllll about these ole' meanies. :p
freak :rolleyes:

Ok this is really getting me steamed... Both apolo and Antino have their high and low points, and I think that you should stop with the madness and become friends...

(Why is a certain old Marvin Gaye song running through my head.. Ahem)

Ahhh... Lauren, you know Elaine and I are good friends. Anything you ever see us say to each other on here, is always meant in good fun. I would never tease with someone the way I do with Elaine if they weren't a dear friend. ;) She is just too much fun to harass, I'd be lost if I didn't have her to pick on! ;) LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter