Ap Voucher

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
If I call Disney and order an AP voucher can they give me the numbers right away so I can book my trip? The 120 day window is getting close. Thanks.

There is still a question as to whether or not the numbers on the voucher will work for booking. I hope they do for many people's sake.

It is my understanding they cannot provide you with the numbers from the voucher, that you must get that when it arrives (which should take about a week from the time you order it.)

Good luck,
Sue Ellen

frankiemom said:
If I call Disney and order an AP voucher can they give me the numbers right away so I can book my trip? The 120 day window is getting close. Thanks.
I dont know if they can give you the numbers. But you can use the numbers off the voucher to book. I already did! :banana:

We are a military family and want to get APs. Our understanding is that we can get them at a slight discount from Shades of Green, does anyone know if you can call and have vouchers sent to you or do you have to physically be at the hotel to purchase the discounted APs?

Thanks tons for any info!

I used the numbers off my AP voucher to access the Passholder area and book my trip. My voucher arrived about a week after I ordered it.

I just purchased my AP last night. I first tried to call the Disney Store to see if I could purchase it there and was told that they used to sell them there, but no longer do. I'm not sure if this is for all Disney Store's or not, but I would assume so. I then called and ordered the pass and asked for the numbers so I could book online, the person gave me a number and even asked to make sure it was the correct number that I could use under best rate and they were told it was. I went to the passholder site to try it out and it doesn't work. I called back and was told they can't give the numbers out over the phone, you have to wait for the voucher to arrive...

Today arrived my AP voucher and used the number to enter to Ap wep site and work. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

On the Shades of Green thing, you would probably have to call their ticket office directly. I'm sure by now somebody has already asked that question, and hopefully they have found an answer.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter