• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANZACs in November/December 2013... register here!

Does anyone want a 20% off merchandise coupon for DL/DCA stores? I've got one left that's valid to January 7. I'll be home Tuesday so could post it on Wednesday.

Does anyone want a 20% off merchandise coupon for DL/DCA stores? I've got one left that's valid to January 7. I'll be home Tuesday so could post it on Wednesday.
Cool, thanks for the offer. I'll send you a PM.

On a different topic, the suitcases got pulled out tonight. We're taking 5 between us - a bag in bag in bag. DD called it our "Turducken" bag :-) The other two I'll distribute our stuff between.

Flying out tomorrow. I'll be glad to get on a plane. No phones and no emails for 15 hours.

We leave today! Yippee. Pretty much packed, only last minute toiletries to go in.

Couple of days till fly out here... I nearly forgot ETSAs lol! Still a few other jobs to do too, but the end is in sight! :D

We will start packing this weekend, one more week then the ULH flight to look forward to. Need to get my kids back first, they are currently in Oz having a holiday before the holiday. Everything booked, just praying for snow for the north east to make it all perfect.

(Best Sonia voice): It's time to go... It's time to go....

Franrose!!!

I just wish I didn't feel so stressed with it, lol. I'm sure it will all dissipate as we drive through those Mickey Gates!

Well we're off! I'll be trying to blog along the way as always. Feel free to follow along :)

We just arrived in Ft Lauderdale this morning after a 14 night Transatlantic cruise from Barcelona which was amazing
We hit Disney's Animal a Kingdom tomorrow and can hardly wait :)

I'm back from my trip but the good news for all of you guys is the trip report is slowly being written and I should hopefully be posting the first installement RE Tokyo and Tokyo Disney shortly :) :) Ahh - reliving the trip is fun! :)

We leave in a couple of days. Can't believe time has flown by and we are ready to leave. :cool1:

Leaving in a few days on Friday the 13th!

Will start my trip report with photos when we are on the way!

Hi All

For those of you interested I have started my trip report RE my trip in November to Tokyo Disney, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Disneyland. The link can be found HERE

As at 22 December 2013 the Tokyo and Tokyo Disney Resort portion has been finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter