• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANZACs in November/December 2013... register here!

Great hear FireflyFi that Wendy's pixie dust worked. Now you can relax and have a great holiday. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

PS 3 weeks today for us. DW is busily searching the net for outlet malls in Anaheim, Orlando and New York.

Thanks, DizOz! Hang in there, the last few weeks fly by :)

So I've spent the day around the shopping areas of Osaka and omg...if you're a Disney fan, get to Japan! There is Disney stuff everywhere! I managed to control myself, bought just a couple of little things, but lost it when I went into a pet clothing store and found Toy Story costumes. Yep, my dog can look forward to being dressed as Hamm when I get home lol

Yeah-ha FireflyFi!!

I'm not sure where we are at with our countdown, I need to check my ticker... all I know is that it feels like it's soooooooooo close, it's actually a bit stressful ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Am I ready? Am I ready?? Doing some online shopping atm! (First world problems ;) )

Well there you go. Three weeks and two days.

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

That means you're just three days away from the countdown being in the teens! :-D

That means you're just three days away from the countdown being in the teens! :-D

982466.gif

I don't know why... I've put so much work into planning lol! Trying to do online shopping at the moment and so sure I'm going to miss something. :) And also furiously knitting (because I put it aside for a while, and forgot) so we all have lovely comfy/soft/warm scarves, mittens and hats lol.

Two weeks three days and 22 hours for me :)

:cheer2:

Wow, thjs thread has been quiet! I just wanted to add a Disney moment - I'm currently at Disneysea and just booked myself a table at Magellan's. I had to give a name (Fiona) and I've just read what the girl entered in katakana - she's spelt if Te-ya-na, like the princess out of Princess and the Frog! :-D

Just over 3 weeks on Friday the 13th we leave. Then I can start the next trip report!

10 days, bags are out and ready to start packing. No idea what we are packing yet.

I haven't even made a list yet!!!! And 10 days to go, so I think it's time :-) I think the Type A in me will make a list of lists tonight

I have 31 days to go and all of a sudden a lot of things to still book and finalise... oh how quickly things sneak up

Just booked the car from the Airport to the hotel. First real stress so far, so I'm hoping that I get no more! OK, it wasn't that bad, more annoying....

Story - went to book Execuar/Supershuttle, using my prepaid card, didn't accept. Rang the bank, bank said it should be fine, they could see that the attempt, just that the address wasn't any good, probably how they process it. Rang Supershuttle, they said the card is no good.... anyway you know how it goes. Double checked by balance, perfectly fine.

Tried a regular credit card, same issue. So decided to use the only ever meant to use in an emergency Amex card - and it worked. Have used the prepaid and regular card card since, so I figure it's a Supershuttle international card problem.

An hour of my life I won't get back!!!!:crazy2:

Still haven't made my packing list, and only 8 sleeps to go! Off to do that now I think.

Just under 3 weeks until we leave on Fri 13th. All bookings done. Starting to get excited. :goodvibes

5 more sleeps. Well, 4 if I wait until after midnight in another half hour to go to sleep ;)

This time next week we will be roaming around DCA. DW started packing DD's clothes this morning.

Sorry to hear about the issues you had with Execucar and your CC. We are using them as well and luckily had no problems with either our CA or NY bookings. Last thing you really need this close to leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter