Anyone use the "invisible mode" option?

Steve H.

www.curehodgkins.com
under your Control Panel, there's an option that allows you to be in "Invisible Mode". Anyone have that turned on? Does it make you feel all Stealth-y?

Just curious! :p

Hey Steve if I ever YAGE could you remind me to use this --

I wouldn't want people to be able to see that I was still hanging around. ;)

I typically use it when I've been hurt for whatever reason and want to go into lurk mode. I think this is the longest I've ever stayed on invisible mode.

Originally posted by Toby'sFriend
Hey Steve if I ever YAGE could you remind me to use this --

I wouldn't want people to be able to see that I was still hanging around. ;)

Gotcha -- note taken. ;)

What does it do? Most of the time I feel invisible enough anyway.

Originally posted by Rajah
I typically use it when I've been hurt for whatever reason and want to go into lurk mode. I think this is the longest I've ever stayed on invisible mode.
Same for me, Tammi... on both accounts.

I also am almost always invisible while at work or on vacation. If I am busy I might stop in just to check PMs but I don't really see that as being online so I don't want to show up as such.

Carl, being invisible just means that you don't show up as online to the public. That check box at the bottom of a post will be grayed out instead of yellow and when the "who is online" list works, you won't show up on that list. Also if you are on people's buddy lists, you won't show up as online there. Oh and I wouldn't say you are invisible here at all :)

I have never used it because I can't really think of any reason why I would need to be invisible.

I also never really pay any attention to if somebody else is online or not.

...since the "who's on line" function isn't working anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter