Anyone tried the counter service Mexican at MK?

SqueakyMouse said:
OK, I'll be brave and make a negative statement. This is not a restaurant anyone in my family likes -- even for just a snack. Now, I'll qualify my statement. I grew up in Florida, and my dh and I lived in Texas when we first graduated from college. Thus, we expect something a little "more" from our Mexican food.

I agree, but in all fairness I don't like ground beef type food items and that is pretty much all they serve there.

penguinande said:
Do you think it would be open in mid-May?
I was there in mid may 2003 and It was closed.i really wanted to eat there

After eating here a couple of times and enjoying it, we now find it closed when we go in the fall. It was a nice change of pace from burger & dogs! I wish it was open year round. princess: pirate: :earboy2:

El Pirata y El Perico is mine and my husband's absolute favorite quick service place!! First, we just love the food and we actually find it tastier than the food served in Mexico's quick service at Epcot (even though menu is more limited). Second, we love that it's really the only unique quick service at the MK. I can't wait to go back.

Is it anywhere near the Dole Whip place? I think tacos followed up by a Dole Whip would be quite heavenly!

we went doem december 7 to the 22 last year and it didn't open till the week end before xmas for us.

Pixiedust23-yes, they are both in Adventureland! That's actually what we like to do: tacos/taco salad followed by the pineapple float at Aloha Isle. A perfect meal!!

BadgerBruce said:
Pixiedust23-yes, they are both in Adventureland! That's actually what we like to do: tacos/taco salad followed by the pineapple float at Aloha Isle. A perfect meal!!

O yum what an amazing meal!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter