Anyone know why Crystal Palace is.....

Cyndibear

I love my DVC's!!!!
Not taking breakfast reservations for September 6 or September 7th?? Is it because it is Night of Joy and they are letting the bands have breakfast there?

I have been trying to make reservations since my 180 day mark and have been told each time that it is not available and or loaded into the reservation system.

They have dinner reservations available for those dates, just not breakfast.

I made alternate reservations at 1900 Park Fare but would of rather had Crystal Palace.

Just curious.

Cyndi

That is the dates of the Night of Joy concerts. There is speculation that they are using Crystal palace to feed all involved, or a as a staging area.

Weird things have been happening with reservations for the Nights of Joy dates. Nobody knows why. The event usually hosts a lot of large groups, and they might rent places out.

Last year I wanted Crystal Palace breakfast ADRs on the first day of Nights of Joy. At 180 days, 6 AM I was only able to make an 8:30 ADR. I thought this was unusual because the rest of the week 8:05 was open! I stalked the site and a few months before our trip, an 8:05 opened up. I'm thinking maybe it took awhile to get a head count on the amount of singers eating there.

I'm just admiring the folks that can get their family out of bed and into the parks that early. I've tried in the past, but we'd be lucky getting to anywhere before 10! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter