Anyone having trouble making reservations ?

Today I've had issues booking Ohana and my usual check of the Wishes dessert party for may.

Dessert party just says unable to check but Ohana had me go through the whole process twice to get to the "Stitch ate the page" screen. I was eventually able to get it.

I have been having issues since yesterday! UGH!! I've tried a few different restaurants. I get to choose the time and then says sorry there was a problem and can't go any further. So frustrating!! I hate that app.
These are for April so not more than 180 days

I am so frustrated with all my ADRs the past few days. I got offered a 4.40pm ressie for BOG today for our second to last day. This is my eldest sons must do and no way would it let me book. DH and I are trying on two laptops, a Kindle Fire, an iPad, a galaxy s5 phone and my SILs tab and nothing doing!! It's still showing but just keeps reloading the page when I click to book. The system has been dodgy for a few days, logging me out mostly which is irritating to say the least. I am just annoyed by this whole thing now!!

Has the app been any better lately, or should we just use the Disney website? Making ADR's tomorrow at 6am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter